Star Wars (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 02, 2010, 01:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Yeah, I can see them maybe training together in the same group when they were younglings, before they became padawans and were taken to be trained by Jedi Masters. They'll probably need some history after that though, if they're going to be close enough friends that my character is willing to ask yours for help. Perhaps your character comforted mine after the loss of his Master?

Cool. Mass Effect is awesome. I can't play through those games enough times ;D

Destiny Ascension

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Perhaps they've been friends for a while, even before his Master's death.

I agree, I haven't played Mass Effect 2 nearly enough. IE, to the point I know ever line like Mass Effect.  :P
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Shade

Alright, sounds good

I've started playing ME 2 again. I still have saves from ME 1 I haven't transferred over yet. So many different choices, so little time...

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

elfguy

Glad you two can get something together going :) Now we just need to get you guys and head for our target.
----

Shade

Yep. Which reminds me, I should post to the IC thread...

bigwad73

As you can see, I've held off on posting over the wild weekend I had, and now I'm going on my vacation.  *sigh*  I mean to post -a bit- while I'm away, but I have no idea how many times I'll have an internet connection available to me. 

This does not mean I wish to stop posting to the RP we're doing--I just don't know how often I'll be able to do it over the next month.  I apologize for the slowness, and please, progress the plot without me.  I'll catch up!
In any case, thanks!

Bigwad
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

elfguy

Here's Jara's sheet

Appearance:

Name: Jara

Class: Bounty Hunter

Equipment: Blaster pistol, hand held small yield rocket launcher (the weapons in her hands), many different small items in her pouches including restraints, ropes, etc.

Bio: Jara was the daughter of a slave, brought up in a Sith world. Early on, she decided that she would not spend her life as a slave, and found a way to kill some of the guards before taking a ship and fleeing the planet she was on. She found out that she was very good with firearms and such became a bounty hunter. She mostly did work for Sith agents, and had no issue killing an capturing whoever they needed captured. When she met Amanda, she was on Coruscant, tracking a very hard prey, a Jedi Knight. Her prey was gaining the advantage, and threatening to win a battle over Jara. Amanda went out of her way to help the twi'lek, and the two have been friends ever since.

Jara tries to never display too much emotions. She found out from her early life as a slave that displaying fear or kindness would always be used against you at some point. She prefers staying closed off, and the one she opens up the most to is Amanda, who she secretly loves but would never admit it, even to herself.

Limits: Death, cut limps

Starting location: Her own ship
----

Galanthor

erm...sorry people going to draw back from this game...not good at writing at the moment...and well...

BlueEyedBard

I know this is a long shot, but are you still accepting characters? I can make up something from any side, whatever is needed.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

My fear is that the interest seems to have diminish. Most people barely post anymore :/
----

BlueEyedBard

Damnit...I have been wanting a Star Wars Rp so bad...
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Shade

I was planning on waiting a bit longer before i put up my next post, but maybe i should just go ahead...

elfguy

Recruitment is still open to any side, Empire or Republic. You can either start your own plot or join the ones in progress.
----

bigwad73

Still interested in playing my mind controlling Sith, but the story seems to have moved on...
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

Kate

people still being accepted for this ?

Gideon

Is this still open for new people? And is there any minimum post length?

elfguy

Yes this is still open. Just use the char sheet and then post your opening.

Right now a group of us is finishing a mission inside of an Empire ship, and we'll be off to space again. Just specify where you are in the galaxy, and we can meet up and think of how to continue the plot.

There is no minimum post length but I think 2-3 paragraph is plenty fine.
----

Marie Reynolds

elfguy

Semi.. We could use more people to liven it up.
----

Marie Reynolds

Okay ill start working up a character and post it as soon as possible

Chazy

I am interested. Thinking of playing a Jedi class character. Are you using the Saga Edition or Revised Core rule book for the d20 system? Or are you using the old d6 system? I am dieing to play something other than midevil fantasy games. I am a star wars fan so here I am...Let me know if you still have openings or not.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

elfguy

Due to this RP dying I have started another, more plot based RP. See here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76946.0
----