Divinely Tenacious Request Thread

Started by Divine Tenacity, April 07, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Hey there and welcome to my all new request thread. I know, I know, some of you were digging the plots from my original thread but it is about time to move on to current, fresher ideas yes? Keep in mind this request thread is currently a major work in progress. This opening post shall serve its duties as an index for all the good things to come as well as some brief guidelines into the typist's insight as her cravings have drastically changed...

Brief Guidelines!
Kinks: Almost limitless with the exception of scat and vomit, straight up snuff, and vore.
Posting Style: Three paragraphs and up consisting on average of five to seven sentences.
Post Frequency: Once a week [currently]. May be able to manage more if work/home schedule permits.
Typist Availability: Open. Solo[1/4] | Group[0/1]
Questions? Feel free to shoot me a private message. I usually respond in a timely manner.

Table of Contents
1. Original Character Story Ideas [Original Verse | Fandom Verse]
2. Fandom Character Story Ideas
3. Random Musings | One-Off Scenes
4. Inspiring Images
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Divine Tenacity

1. Original Character Story Ideas [Original Verse | Fandom Verse]
This is the section where all of the original character's of the typist will go, as well as brief blurbs towards the story the typist is looking to write with said character.

Siona
Name: Siona Avenclaire

Race: Nohenian: South Descendant

Height | Weight: 5'7" | 145 lbs.

Physique: Busty | Buxom | Curvy

Hair Color | Eye Color | Skin Color: Scarlet | Ichor [Black Sclera] | Mocha

Personality:
Siona is a young woman who acknowledges the fact that she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and unapologetic for it. While not the most circumspect, she does understand that everyone from royalty to commoner has their place in the world and treats them fairly no matter their station. Sometimes she can be extremely headstrong and stubborn, though she will bend to wisdom if the ends outweigh the means. Haughty is usually the facade she puts on for those she knows, though it has been known that sometimes the young mage is capable of cracking a smile or two under the oddest of circumstances.

History:
To be revealed over the course of role-play development.

Skills:
The Avenclaire family is a noble family of very ancient origins. It was told the first Avenclaire had traveled with the Great God Tyrant and was rewarded a boon for his unceasing loyalty. This boon granted the Avenclaire line with an unusual attunement to the magical forces that governs all realms. Magic comes to the Avenclaire line of Nohenians as easily as breath comes to their lungs. It is said this particular mutation could be harnessed in a variety of ways, either used to enhance one's physical prowess or to easily craft and manipulate the forces that governs the realms if one so chose to remain on the path of the arcane. Most Avenclaires throughout history have been mages or warriors of notable import, Siona being no exception at such a young age.

Skills [Active]
WIP

Skills [Advanced]
WIP

Skils [Passive]
WIP

Equipment:
Staff [Obtained from a creepy traveling wanderer; Rumored to be one-third of a set of staffs rumored to bring about world-ending consequences. Stolen then purchased (a crisis of conscience), Siona ran out before learning the staff's name. Admittedly a rookie mistake.]

Hat [temporal storage: items numerous and unknown. Many people succeed in trying to make her hat work for their attire; it does not.]

Cloak [frayed; it keeps her warm.]

Dress, Gloves, + Tights [tidy; form fitting. ]

Boots [ankle length, comfortable. Has 500 other pairs just like them at home.]

Siona's Blurbs:
WIP

Work in Progress.

Divine Tenacity

[W.I.P.]

Divine Tenacity

3. Random Musings | One-Off Scenes

Work in Progress.

Divine Tenacity

4. Inspiring Images
Where plotless pictures will reside... be forewarned some images may be nsfw.

Potential Faceclaims:

Couple-ish

Divine Tenacity

UPDATES:

-Added 'Love and Basketball' to Fandoms tab. Strong craving for this one.