Playing with the Kitty (Male dom wanted)

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, October 24, 2009, 02:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Alright. I wrote up a beginning post on another side several months ago, and I really wanted to test it out, but the forum went belly up and everyone left. So the idea behind it was a Panther Demoness, who has been a slave her entire life. After the death of her old master she ran away and was recaptured, though a few people died in the process, now she's up for sale again. Im going to put the first post up, and if your interest, just let me know, thank you ^^

Kagura sat quietly in her cage against the back wall of the shop, drumming her claws against the floor. She stood up and began pacing back and forth across the small confines, her ears laying flat against the top of her head and her tail twitching with irritation. She counted the steps to herself. Five across to one side, and then back again. After a couple of minutes, she sat down again. She scrapped one of her claws against the metal bottom of the cage, scratching another line into it.

Three days she had been here. Three days of intensive hell. Complete darkness and no space. She knew she hadn't been the easiest of her deceased master's slaves, but did that really mean they had to place her against the back wall? She knew what the slaves against the back wall represented. The undesirables. Those unrulely or old. Those less likely to be bought. So she had killed a couple of the slaves during the capture, was it really her fault? Only an idiot would try to attack a transformed pantheress in her natural habitat.

In the forest, she was queen. She was the silent killer whose snarl made men shiver in there beds. She was the sleek black jungle cat whose might was unmatched on the grand or in the trees. No fool would challange her. And unfortunatly for those who did, death insued. When they brought her back to the store, they had placed her in a cage in the back and covered it in a black sheet, so she was hidden from the world. Had it not been for the sounds of the others outside, she would have thought she had been left alone.

She sighed again and stood back up leaning her forhead against the bars. She had finally been free. For two whole days she had be able to run free of the chains and the damn collar that wouldn't allow her to transform. She had shifted into her panther form and remained until they came for her. And she fought like hell to stay away from them. But of course, back in the cage she went. She let loose an irritated growl and reached up to feel the collar that again hung heavily from her throat. Again she could not change into her other form. Again she was trapped in a human body and in a cage. 

Morven

Oh, that one is ... fascinating.  It would be very different from anything I've played before, and I'm curious about how you'd want it to go.
NaNo word count: 50,180 (done with NaNo, but not with the story ...)
Ons & Offs (generalities and explanations) | New Ons & Offs (checklist) | Apologies & Absences

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Well, Kagura was raised as a slave, but she doesn't know what it really means to be submissive. It goes against the nature of a panther demon to be sub. So I'm thinking doing it along the lines of her getting purchased by a master who completely and utterly dominates her, but doing it in such away that she herself chooses to be sub to him. Both her feral panther and her humanity would have to accept the dominance of him.

Morven

And ... the true submission will be when that collar no longer needs to be around her neck, when even as the panther, transformed, she is still his.  When her enforced weakness is not part of the essentials anymore.  She may wear the collar after that, but when truly submitting, truly broken and remade, she will put it on herself and wear it to show the world that she submits from her own will.
Ons & Offs (generalities and explanations) | New Ons & Offs (checklist) | Apologies & Absences

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Exactly ^^ Kind of like what a friend of mine told me. Being submissive isn't about being used, it's about being useful. The main objective is for her to realize that...

Morven

And being valued for that.  The master that captures her heart will delight in her, not fear her, I suspect, no matter how cruel he is to her when he wishes to be.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Absolutely....Oh wait... now I have line. That is awesome. Thank you ^^

Morven

And now I'm thinking of how a panther-demon might become useful, and how she might find a place.

Want to PM about this?