Pathfinder Adventure Paths [M GM for F]

Started by PhantomPistoleer, February 06, 2016, 03:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

I have generated enough interest.  Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking for an adventuress to play in Pathfinder Adventure Modules.  Typically, the adventuress will have a loyal GM-PC companion, and though there may be romantic entanglements between them, monogamy isn't expected or required.  The GM-PC can just be a friend or even a sibling, and romance/sex doesn't need to be the game's focus.

Adventure Paths:  I don't really have a preference about what adventure module to play through.  I have looked through the Carrion Crown and the Council of Thieves, though, and both seem fun. 

• Rise of the Runelords
  • Curse of the Crimson Throne
  • Second Darkness
  • Legacy of Fire
  • Council of Thieves
  • Kingmaker:  I am currently having a blast playing this Adventure Path with the estimable Ixy.  Check out the game here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243258.0
  • Serpent's Skull
  • Carrion Crown
  • Jade Regent

Characters:  I generally like characters to start as first-level gestalt.  I don't really have any other restrictions.  If you're not familiar with Pathfinder but would still like to try it out, let me know.  I can definitely help you develop a character.

Character Creation:

• Level: PCs start at level 1.
  • Experience:  PCs start with 0 experience.  Experience is earned at a moderate pace.
  • Abilities:  PCs are built with a 40 point buy.
  • Races:  Players may select a +1 ECL Tiefling or a +0 ECL class with an additional +2 to abilities or an additional 500gp.
  • Classes:  PCs may be any Paizo class.
  • Traits:  PCs may select up to three character traits :
  • Starting Gold:  PCs begin play with 1200gp (as if the characters started with the Rich Parents trait).
  • HP Generation:  PCs take max HP.
  • Free Items:  All characters receive the following items for free.  These items cannot be resold.  Further, items do not assume an item slot.

* Belt of Hidden Pockets --

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Hidden inside this belt are ten small pockets, each of which seems big enough to hold only a few coins. Each pocket actually functions as a small bag of holding and can hold up to 1/2 cubic foot or 5 pounds of nonliving matter. No object with any dimension exceeding 6 inches can be placed in a pocket. Anything placed inside a pocket effectively has one-tenth its normal weight, so a full pocket weighs only 1/2 pound at most.

In addition, two secret pockets lie behind each visible one, for a total of thirty pockets in all. The hidden pockets can be accessed only through a command word. A true seeing spell reveals the presence of the hidden pockets but not the command word needed to open them.

Even when a pocket is full, it never bulges, so a belt of hidden pouches stuffed with 150 pounds of items still looks like an ordinary belt.

To place any object in the belt, you merely press the object into the belt. Doing so while speaking the command word places the object in one of the hidden pockets (if one of them is empty). Placing an item in a pocket (hidden or visible) is a move action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Naming a stored object and speaking a second command word draws the named object out of the belt and places it in your hand. Doing this is a move action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

You can also reach into one of the ten regular hidden pockets and draw out an item, just as if retrieving a stored object (a move action that provokes attacks of opportunity).

A casual search won’t reveal any objects placed in the belt, and searching the visible pockets cannot reveal anything stored in the hidden pockets. It is possible to use a Sleight of Hand check to pluck something out of one of the ten visible pockets, but only someone wearing or holding a belt can access the hidden pockets, and then only with the correct command word.

*  Rod of Ropes

Rod of Ropes
    This versatile item meets your every rope-related need.

Crafted from the darkest teak and repeatedly stained until it holds a lustrous black shine, this rod is a sculpted, 18-inch-long baton. Closer inspection (Search DC 15) reveals three barely perceptible concave indentations in the middle third of the rod.

The three indentations act as buttons. Pressing any one of the rod’s buttons requires a move action.

The rod has three functions, each of which can be employed an unlimited number of times. However, no two functions can be used at the same time

Rope: When you press button 1, rope begins to extrude from one end of the rod at the rate of 60 feet per round. The rod can extrude 300 feet of rope in this manner. Pressing the button a second time stops the rope from extruding. Pressing it a third time draws the rope back in, also at a rate of 60 feet per round. Any knot in the rope automatically unties when it comes within 30 feet of the rod. This rope has the same hardness and hit points as the rest of the rod.

Grappling Hook and Rope: When you press button 2, a small leather wrist loop springs from one end of the rod and three sharp grappling hooks sprout from the other end. Pressing the button again launches one-third of the rod (the end with the three hooks) in the direction you aim it. A length of rope up to 300 feet long trails behind the launched section and connects it with the end you hold; all 300 feet of rope can discharge in 1 round. The rope stops unreeling if the hooks strike something solid (including a creature) or if you give the rod a quick backward jerk. Pressing the button a third time retracts the rope, drawing the held end toward the hooked end if it is secured properly. The retracting feature can pull up to 1,000 pounds with it, drawing up 60 feet of rope per round. The rope has the same hardness and hit points as the rest of the rod. This function can be used to attack and push back opponents within 30 feet (beyond that distance it lacks sufficient power). On a successful ranged attack (no range increment) the hooked end deals 1d6 points of damage. The force of the blow is considerable, and those struck by it are subject to a bull rush effect (treat the hooked end as having a +5 bonus on its opposed check). The hooked end cannot pursue a pushed opponent.

Grappling Hooks and Slide: When you press button 3, three sharp grappling hooks sprout from each end of the rod. Pressing the button again launches the two ends of the rod (each one-third of its length) in opposite directions simultaneously. A length of rope up to 300 feet long trails behind each launched section and connects it with the middle third you hold (all 600 feet of rope can discharge in 1 round). The grappling hooks work exactly as described above, including the possibility of bull rushing opponents. Pressing the button a third time causes part of the middle section to expand slightly in diameter and slide freely along the extruded rope. The slide can be released from the remaining part of the middle section by squeezing it to loosen it. Two hand loops allow you to slide down the rope if it is at an angle. Regardless of the angle of the rope or the load on it (up to 1,000 pounds), if attached firmly the rope does not sag. Pushing any button a second time returns the rod to its previous (unactivated) state.

Weight: 4 lb.

* A Lesser Hat of Disguise:

The Lesser Hat of Disguise can only modify the appearance of clothing and light armor.

The spell does not provide the abilities or mannerisms of the chosen form, but does modify the perceived tactile (touch) or audible (sound) properties of the clothing and armor. If you use this spell to create a disguise, you get a +5 bonus on the Disguise check. A creature that interacts with the glamer gets a Will save to recognize it as an illusion.

Expectations:

I would like for the female PC to feel like a normal, albeit beautiful, character in a fantasy setting.  I am looking for a realism and grit -- not silliness.  Please see an example of the character I'm looking to GM:

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O