News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tournament on Targon (need nine people)

Started by DigitLninja, March 01, 2010, 04:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Hmm IF I can make a suggestion. Perhaps evil humans? or somethig else 'dark' (might be interested in playing as the new race instead depending on what it is. And if that's alright?)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

S1DESH0W

Yeah i motion to change zora race. Orcs, Vampire, Elementals, Undead, Demonic, Angelic, Insectoid. Just something that might grab other people attention more and get this tournament on the road. lol.
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

DigitLninja

hmm... I'm going to go with elemental... and if that doesn't work than well go to angelic... something that can breed.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Scribbles

What about a race of misfits (Angels, vampires, orcs, elementals and anything else you can think of mixed together)? They can be the minorities of the planet which banded together to survive.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

DigitLninja

The problem though is that this is the first instance where a being showed up that was half human and half elf, and cross breeding between the tribes is unheard of, so if we have a tribe of misfits then it kind of throws off the story.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Scribbles

Maybe restrict the misfits to specific races but still allow quite a variation to hopefully entice new players?

By the by, shouldn't we make an OOC thread?
AA and OO

DigitLninja

I plan to... but by discussing thing on the interest check we push it up to the top.
Quotes to Live by:

Ishtar

Hey Scribbles, What's your anthro?? and I'm game with anything you want.

S1DESH0W

Lets try to keep it to individual races, but try grouped races like undead could have multiple races, or elemental, angelic. I'm not really picky. Just trying to keep to the story line.
In the end, everything tastes like chicken. And chicken, my friend, tastes good.

swordwind

I'm new to the scene but I would like to play an elemental. Do I have to make some kind of character sheet or do I say I want to be X elemental?

DigitLninja

The character page has the sheets on it, my first post has the link and I will put your name down for elemental #1 Swordwind.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Alright, we have only two spots to fill so I have decided to start this game up as of tomorrow.
Quotes to Live by:

S1DESH0W

I noticed we have 9 of 11 players but only 5 character profiles. :-\

Scribbles

Sorry, I was kind of waiting for the last moment. I'm having a tough time deciding on a character.
AA and OO

DigitLninja

if you need any help Scribbles let us know ^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Urbanzorro

Putiing the finishing touches on my character.Will have him posted in a bit.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Urbanzorro

*has been watching sparticus blood and sand, as such is very excited about this role play*

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Scribbles

Thanks DigitLninja but it's okay, I've posted it up.  ;)
AA and OO

Urbanzorro

Posted up my character hopefully he is acceptable

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

swordwind

I have created my character. I will wait for the start of the game.

Demik

You mean I get to actually fight? *Grins* Count me in! I'll take the other Elemental slot ;).

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

The OOC thread is up and running as of right now.

Click Here or check out the opening post.
Quotes to Live by: