Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

*silence from the Ewok horde, who refuse to explain such things to Saber*

Well, now I just feel rejected.  *wanders over to the bar, and grabs a mug of hot chocolate*  Oh, well. XD  My 'Woks dislike me, but at least I've got you guys! *waves to the shack's inhabitants*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

*dusnt notice saber at all wile cuddling the bunny*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*walks over to random ewok picks it up turns it upsidedown and starts to search.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and boxes*

I has surgery tomorrow, so I may be out for the weekend...or on veery scarcely.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

Awh, Nursey!
Feel better quickly, yeah? I'll be thinking of you. -snuggles tightly-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*drops ewok in failed search* oh but who will bring us are goodies everyday.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

I'll try to make it in with goodies

saturnschild

*runs and hugs Nurse* the worlds is not fare I get one friend out of the hospital and in goes another.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*huggles Saturn*  Its an outpatient thing.  I'm just not sure how much I'll want to be on the computer for a few days after.

saberblue

Good luck to you, MzNurse. ^^  I hope everything goes well.  I'll keep ye in my prayers.

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*grabs box of goods* Nurse will be back yes she will I don't think the ewok can handle her job, of bringing us snacks.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Mz is back.  Loopy from the pain pills, but back

saberblue

Hooray! *Ewoks burst into celebration*

And...for reference, you'll fit in just fine. ^^  We're all a bit loopy here.

MzNurse

*curls up under a blanket and snuggles a wok like a teddy bear*

saberblue

*throws an extra blanket over her, just for good measure* Get well soon, MzNurse. ^^

MzNurse

*decides Saber would make a better teddy bear and pulls him down to snuggle*

saturnschild

*bring mznurse some tea and two cups* I guess since saber is down there he can have some too. And the tea was what my grandma always ask for when she got out of the hospital so I bring it to you.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

mmmmmmmmmm.....thanks Saturn.  *sips tea*

All the goodies are on the counter in the kitchen.  I just didn't set them out.

MzNurse

posting will be patchy for the next few weeks.  My older kids and granbabies showed up to surprise me!

MzNurse

Mz won both a bubble gum blowing contest and a limbo contest last night.

saturnschild

wow that must have been some party.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

this 44 yr old granny beat out all the 20somthings...

saturnschild

that shows that we 20 something are not that well fit. *sulks slightly and pokes bulging belly*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

either that or at 44 Mz is (almost) as limber as she was in high school...

saturnschild

*sticks up thumb* and thats a good thing

Ons and Offs saturn