Two perverse girls [EX]

Started by AurelieCatena, January 24, 2013, 06:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

Two perverse girls [EX]

Summary: Two perverse, exhibitionist, humiliation-loving, bondage-adept girls are very close friends. Their main "hobby" is to challenge each other to complete public tasks (they do them together). They often get more than they were bargaining for.

Tags: Extreme public humiliation, semi-consensual to non-consensual, bondage, pain, rape, filth, possibly urine

Looking for: I'll play one of the girls. I'm looking for at least two other players (they can be of any sex). One will play the second girl, and the other(s) will play the persons they meet during their crazy missions. All players must share most of my Ons. The position for the "other persons" will remain open and I shall accept new players to take this role after the game has begun.

Technicals: I would prefer this to happen on the forums. And I would expect that, in normal conditions, everybody can post about one post per day during the week (I can rarely post during the week-ends). Posts should be at least one or two paragraphs long.

Selection criteria: This will not be first-come-first served. I'm going to look into your Ons&Offs, your stats, your roleplay preferences and your past posts to select who suits the roles best. If you are new to Elliquiy, you can still apply, but then I would like you to provide a one-paragraph example of your prose (and make sure your Roleplay Preferences are set or you have an Ons & Offs page).

This leaves a lot to discuss and modify to suit every player's tastes. Please reply to this post here if you are interested.

Warning: Please make sure to read my Ons & Offs page before applying, as I have some unusual tastes...

Desirous

I`d love to be a part of this scenario playing the role of the Guy(s) these two girls encounters during their crazy missions  ;D

AurelieCatena

It seems this game has not much success... Desirous, would you be ready to play the part of the other girl too? Or maybe we could change the plot a bit so that there is only one girl involved?

Desirous

Perhaps something involving one girl would be appropriate. Suggest the changes or if you want  I`d love to work with you on the plot   :-)

AurelieCatena

Yes, let's discuss the plot together. We want to tailor it so that it pleases both of us.

Desirous

Sure, you want to discuss it in PM or out in here?

AurelieCatena