A Vampire Kingdom(Interest Check~Recruitment)(Extreme)

Started by ting ting, July 22, 2016, 12:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ting ting

Vampires have revealed themselves to the human world.  Some human's accept them, others fear them and want them away from so they were given areas that had low populations that they could evacuate quickly and placed them there.  The vampires then put up high walls that were patrolled by trusted human's day and night.  There are six vampire colonies, one on each continent.

Vampire colonies

• Africa: Southern Algeria
  • Asia: Eastern Central China
  • Australia: Southern Central Area
  • Europe: Northern Norway, Northern Sweden, Northern Finland
  • North America: Quebec
  • South America: Southern Chile and Southern Chile

The North American Colony is the largest and the main colony of vampires.  The queen and a majority of the elders are located there, the rest in the other colonies.

As a deal to stay out of the areas not assigned, the government agreed to send people to them.  The people sent to them were criminals given the choice of prison, or serve their sentence out in one of the vampire colonies.  Prisoners aren't the only people to go there.  Some are volunteers, asking to be taken in, hoping that someday that they'll be turned into a vampire.

People that are brought to them are placed into three categories, based on why they're taken there.

• Food: Those placed in the food category are dangerous prisoners that are sent to them.  They are kept in cells, taken out for an hour each day and given three healthy meals a day to keep them healthy.  They have one pint of blood taken from them once a month to feed the vampires that don't have a personal servant.
  • Personal Servant: Personal servants are the people that volunteer to come to a colony.  Vampires are not allowed to have a personal servant unless they have been a vampire for at least one hundred years.  If they are not roomed in the rooms with the vampire themselves, they are given quality rooms to sleep in.  They are responsible to serve their owners in any way they desire, from food to pleasure.  They are off limits to other vampires and should a vampire try at them, they are punished.
  • Servant:  Servants are people that have volunteered or non dangerous prisoners that are sent to them.  The prisoners are kept in cells as well, but are brought out and watched until returned to their cells at the end of their shift.  Volunteers are given room and board as well as a paycheck.  They are responsible for cleaning the homes and offices of the vampires.  Servants may choose to be used as food, but if they say no, they are off limits.

Vampire Characters

• Queen: Ruler of the vampires.  (My Character)
  • Elder's: They are the vampires below the queen.  They are given the power to dole out any punishments to the human or vampire's under their rule that break a law.
  • Enforcers: They do the dirty work for the elders, such as carry out any death sentence on both human and vampire alike.  They also enforce the laws and turn in any law breakers into the elders
  • Guards:  There are many tiers of guards
  • Civilians: Civilians are the vampires that are above newborns, but have no special positions.  They help out where needed.
  • Newborns:  Newborns are treated as humans.  They are servants until they hit their ten year mark, then they're freed.

All guards save for the Elite and potentially the protection guards are unimportant, mentioned but not played and anyone can control them.

• Elite:  The elite guards are the strongest of the guards.  They are responsible for protecting the queen and the elders from assassination attempts.
  • Protection:  They are used if any vampires leave the colony to go to another.
  • Human Guards: They watch over the human prisoners to make sure they do not escape, generally human's themselves.
  • Border: They stand guard at the borders and bring the humans from the border to their assigned areas, again generally human's themselves.

[float=left][img][/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]On's and off's:[/b]

If you are interested in playing, make up a character using the code above.

OOC Post

Looking for more people

ting ting

Name:Elizabeth De Thorpe
Race:Vampire
Origin:England
Position:Queen
Physical Description:Blue eyes that rarely have emotion in them.  Waist length light auburn red hair.  Appearance mid 20's.  5'8"
Personality:Elizabeth is rarely seen as emotional.  She only shows emotion among her closest people, and even then it's rare.
Biography:Elizabeth's sire is said to be the first vampire.  No one besides herself knows for certain if the rumors are true as she has never denied or confirmed that fact, but it is true.  She was born to a poor farmer, the youngest child of six.  She remembers them with fondness, but she only remembers the love she had for them as it had been so long since they'd been alive.  She was turned shortly after her 26th birthday when her sire spotted her and liked what he saw, so he turned her, his first turn.

Her sire was killed when she was just over a thousand years old and she'd gone on a rampage to find his killers, and she found them, and she showed them the same mercy they'd showed her sire.  None.  After that, she took over her sire's place as ruler of the vampires and never looked back.

Twenty years prior to current date, after many years of debate, she gave the order to reveal themselves to the world.  In the six years afterwards, there were a lot of vampires killed, so Elizabeth struck a deal with the governments of the world to have sections of land in each continent so that her people could be safe from the people wanting them dead and the killings stopped, leaving her people safe.

Elizabeth had seen a lot in her 3000 years.  She'd been betrayed a lot, nearly killed just as much.  As a result of that, she doesn't trust many people.  The list contains the elders, her elite guards, her lover, and a few of her human servants.
On's and off's:My K-list

ting ting

Name:Fergus 'Gus' Hearne
Race:Vampire
Origin:Ireland
Position:Captain of the Elite Guard
Physical Description:Hard blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair.  Muscular.  Appearance 30.  6'3"
Personality:He is friendly when off duty, but when on duty, he has a no nonsense attitude.
Biography:Fergus was turned during the middle of the twelfth century after he'd been mortally during a battle to retake lands from the Norman's.  After getting wounded, he was left for dead but was found by his sire, Elizabeth and turned.  He often took off on his own, but he only left for a short amount of time.  The most he was away from Elizabeth was just under five years.

When he was with Elizabeth, he played as her bodyguard.  As the years passed, the time between his 'vacations' grew larger and larger until they stopped and he became a member of the elite guards, assigned to protect either the queen or a member of the Elder's council.  After saving the entire council from an assassination attempt, an attempt that killed the Captain of the Guard, he was promoted to be the new Captain of the Guard.

When the Great reveal happened, he stuck to Elizabeth like glue since she was targeted by the humans that wanted vampires killed.  Numerous attempts were tried on her life, each one of them stopped before he had the queen and the elders put on lock down to protect their lives as well as assigning each Elder a personal guard.

He was still leary of the human's that came to the colony, but he had to trust the system that was put in place.
On's and Off'sMy K-list

OtakuStarchild

Name: Zarek Kei
Race: Vampire
Origin: Japan
Position: Elder
Physical Description: 5’10”, fair, pale skin, light red-brown hair, pale gold eyes
Personality: Zarek is deceivingly warm, acting as everyone would like him to though most of it is false, a facade that usually gets others to drop their guard when around him and thus show him weaknesses that he can exploit should the need arise. However, he can be calculating and ruthless, dealing out punishment all while giving a small smile. Most of the time Zarek is enjoying all that life has to offer; food, drink, sex, and the like. 
Biography:
  Zarek Kei was turned in his early 30s during his travels around the world. He loved to explore, to go to new places and experience all that he could while he could. In doing that, he found someone he probably should have avoided but his curiosity wouldn’t leave him be. He ended up getting taken as personal servant though his Master called him his ‘blood doll’. For many years, he was used and abused until he attempted to take his life only to have his Master turn him. Many more years were spent in servitude to his Maker until a hunter came along and killed him.

Finally free, Zarek went back to what he loved and travelled as much as he could. Years passed, before he returned to the place of his birth; Japan. With his gathered knowledge, Zarek established himself with travel agencies, shipping companies, etc. After a while though, he became restless once more and began traveling again only to end up in trouble with some hunters who were not only after him, but a colony of vampires that were hiding just outside of a town. The events that followed helped him get on the path of becoming an Elder, one that was revered for being a hero to his kin.

Now that their existence is known and they’ve been given specific locations to dwell in peace, Zarek does as he should. However, being caged up is not to his liking and, although he can travel from colony to colony, he doesn’t feel like he has the freedom he once had long ago. Still, he’s done nothing to stir the waters. Yet.

Ons/Offs: See my own Ons/Offs

Other Pictures

Mystriss

Name: Nikole Marie Hadren
Race: Human
Origin: Minnesota
Position: Servant (Voluntary)

Physical Description: Nikole is 5’ 5” and has a slender build. She wears white contacts over what she considers to be boring brown eyes.  She is currently wearing her mid-back length hair half bleached white and half jet black though she changes hair color when it suits her fancy.

Personality: In spite of her attempts to play off the broody angst typical of goth movements, Nikole is actually a very optimistic and happy young lady; positively bubbly at times. 

Biography: As the only daughter of a wealthy Wall Street investors Nikole was sent to an excellent private school and is quite intelligent and mature for her age most of the time.  She's also quite used to getting what she wants.  She is a bit too considerate to be labeled a brat or a snob, but she definitely isn’t used to being told no either. 

Nikole doesn’t just accept vampires, she practically worships them - /nothing/ was going to stop her from getting closer.  Her parents were, and still are, appalled and completely against her becoming a lowly servant of the ‘vile’ creatures, but their ability to stand in her way dissolved when she was legally able to make her own decisions.  She wanted to sign up as a personal servant but her parents talked her out of it, or at least they thought they did; truth was she didn’t want to limit herself to learning about just one vampire.  Nikole has a decent knowledge of what human servants do and is more than happy to do some dusting if it means learning more about the fascinating creatures!  Amid her parents threats of writing her out of their will, Nikole signed on and is determined to learn everything she can about Vampire culture.

Ons/Offs: There are a great many things Nikole wants to experience; especially when it comes to Vampires.  Cos-playing being bitten is undoubtedly far different than the real thing and she is quite keen to offer her neck, or any other part of her body, up for sampling; possibly even being slutty if that were to be equated to sex.  Since we’re on the subject of sex…  Nikole has long had fantasies about being ravished by a vampire!  In fact, she’d be happy to do anything they wanted her to do… truly anything.  Mere humans sadly are not given leave of such luxuries, they’ll likely get a cold glass of water in the face for the insult of daring to make such presumptions of her.  Unless… unless they might have something interesting to trade for it...  Perhaps information about what certain vampires might like so she can impress them; well… that could certainly lead to a less chilling response.  Of course, as a spoiled young lady, Nikole wouldn’t be keen to do anything she didn’t want to do, but she’s forward enough to tell anyone flat out she doesn’t want that.  Just beware her temper, it’s entirely possible she was born a ginger, and I’m sure you’ve heard stories about how soulless they are.
[ OOC Version: I’m playing no limits and I will RP out anything that fits the story line, at least if you have fangs.  If you’re not so lucky then my suggestion is to rustle up a plot with someone who does and try bribery!  Bonus: if someone manages to throw me a curve ball of some kink I can't pull off I'll give you a gold sticker.  Maybe you could guide me through it so it won't happen again? ;) ]

HarleyQuinn

Name: Alena Virtanen
Race: Vampire
Origin: Finland
Position: Enforcer
Physical Description: Ice cold blue eyes and long blonde hair that is usually straight but can often be curled. She stands about 5'11 and even taller when she wears heels, which is often. Slim build but definitely toned.
Personality: Cold and calculating which definitely can be seen as manipulative. She keeps to herself mainly and those she can get close to. She doesn't like appearing vulnerable but knows it can be a necessity when it gets her way. She's stubborn but she's loyal at the end of the day. Well as loyal as can be to those who can get here where she wants.
Biography: Alena was born to a wealthy Finnish family that was very well connected and very political. She was chosen to be a lady in waiting for the Finland Queen. She rose through the ranks quite well, playing the political game correctly. Her father raised her well and her mother always told her that if all else fails, use your looks. While at court, she fell in love with a rather dark man that was on the outskirts of the royal family and nobility itself. She made sure that no one found out about their tryst, or affair, since she was to be married to another noble born.

What she didn't know was that she was just a pawn in her lover's end game and fell prey to his devilish ways. After she was turned at the tender age of 20, she was groomed to be his right hand woman. A woman who would end up doing his dirty work and eventually killing her parents for standing in his way. With each kill and deed she carried out for him, she became hardened and felt like she had no soul. Every now and then again, her 'human' side appears but she sticks with what she's good at. An enforcer and if need be assassin. Even though she likes to stick to herself, she can often be seen in the company of other vampires.

ting ting

I have added another item to the character sheets, please add a list of your ons and offs in your sheets.  Thanks.

Selenity Rose

Interested, bookmarking and will come back to this

Name:
Race:
Origin:
Physical Description:
Personality:
Biography:
On's and off's:

Moon Hound Hati

Bookmarking and noting interest. Would it be possible to somehow work in the original lord impalement, Vlad III a.k.a. Vlad Dracula, as an elder or something?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ting ting

He wouldn't be the first vampire but sure.  Go ahead.

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Nintentoast

Name:Kylie Brown

Origin: Australia

Position: Personal servant

Physical Description: Kylie is a shorter woman, who is of Asian descent. She does not know what parts of Asia her heritage lies with however. Anyways, she likes to have her hair  long, and flowing. Kylie is a medium heighted person, at around 5 feet and 5 inches, and she sometimes finds it better to wear glasses around, as it looks official. Also, more often than not, she will be seen wearing short black dresses or lingerie. 

Personality: Kylie can often times act very proffessional, but the majority of the time, she likes to act quite immaturely. She is the kind of person who remembers something funny from the other day, and start laughing about it... in a funeral. Anyways, Kylie is very submissive, and often fantasizes about being confined, bound, and everything like that. She is also bisexual.

Biography: Kylie began her life as a young girl in Australia, abandoned as a baby by her parents, whom were fleeing from China as far as the Authorities could tell anyways. Regardless, one day, when Kylie was still learning to walk by herself at the age of two, a man came and adopted her. Little did she know that this man was a guardsman of the Australian Vampire settlement. He took her home, and began to teach her about the vampires. Kylie grew up in a community who did not much like her however, primarily because her father worked for the vampires. this led to her being bullied in school, and all of that jazz. but her father taught her to like vampires, despite the public opinion. and so she did. once she had graduated from a special college, she came to the Vampire colony in Quebec, and (with her foster father's permission) signed up as a personal servant to the vampires.

On's and off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=59633

Nintentoast

Inari

Not a problem! The numbers can alter the size. You can also do it by width.  :)

Nintentoast

ting ting

I'm guessing the picture was originally rather large?

And toast, I clicked on your link for your on's and off's and it directs me to my own on's and off's list through the sight.

Nintentoast

Ahh. Okay! I'm sorry! I'll fix it! And yeah, it was big.

Kouen

“It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.” ~ Frederick Douglass

“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.”~Henry Miller.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=58548
https://www.f-list.net/c/sworddippedinink

ting ting

Sol Lua

Cool. I'm interested as well and can make a character later today. I can play whatever is needed, but right now I'm thinking general servant.

Sol Lua

Name: Alexandra Tessaire
Origin: Canada (Ontario)
Position: Servant
Physical Description: Brown hair and eyes.  Stands around 5'6" with light skin that tans in the sun.  She changes her dress to suite her mood and purpose, from professional to party.

Personality: Alexandra grew up independent and has become both intelligent and strong willed.  She has a firm sense of business and a common sense attitude.  She came to the colony to serve the vampires, and she has a deep respect for their age and knowledge.  In her mind, serving them and being strong aren't incompatible, and she has the drive to become a servant valued for more than blood, looks, and cleaning duty.

Biography: Alexandra grew up largely alone after the last of her direct family passed away.  There was enough money left over to take care of her needs, and guardianship fell to a family friend and most of her inheritance was put in trust.  Aside from a home life alone, Alexandra grew up fairly normal, breezing through school without any trouble and making several good friends.  Her teenage years were more difficult, as rebellion wasn't as satisfying when there was no one to rebel against.  She might have gone down a darker path had not the first part of her inheritance become available after her 16th birthday.  Only a bit of money was released to her at that time, but the letters from the lawyer now informed her about how much was waiting for her 21st birthday, a sizeable amount.  But the true gem of that gift was the family journals and records, going back generations.  She was quickly fascinated by the old books, some so ancient they had been carefully transcribed and sealed to keep them from deteriorating.  It gave her a connection to her family, and a new sense of focus as she decided to hone her talents to become savvy in business so that she could manage her money in the future, expanding rather than consuming her family's wealth.

She spent months tucked in bed on cold winter nights reading through the journals and records, and it quickly became apparent her family had more than a passing knowledge of the vampires making the news lately.  At first she thought they were just fanciful stories, but they were too detailed, spanned across to many generations for just a passing fancy.  No, they were real.  Even more fascinated, she kept on reading, the stories of the men and women who came before her making her laugh and cry, and sometimes blush and squirm in her bed.  As the years passed she kept to her goal, absorbing knowledge like a sponge until she finished college with full control of her families assets.  During that time she also began to reach out.  Some of the family members in her journals had become vampires themselves long ago, and while she wasn't a direct descendant they were still connected in a way.  She sent out a few letters, and got several back in response.  She didn't expect anything from them, nor them from her, but the small connection was pleasing for both sides.

After college she made the decision to go to the colony in Quebec and offer herself as a servant.  Her family had been doing much the same thing for centuries after all, and the vast knowledge and experience the vampires represented would be an interesting education, she figured she would learn a ton even scrubbing their floors.  Her pen pals helped her get the proper forms, although both sides agreed there would be no help of favoritism.  She did offer them a little "taste of home" so to speak when she arrived.  The idea of having her blood taken didn't bother her, nor did the prospect of serving the vampires in other ways.  In fact, remembering some of her ancestors journal entries, she found the whole idea rather exciting.  As she filled out her application she noted that her blood could be taken and she was willing to serve, only noting that she didn't want to be permanently hurt.  She was still tossed on the idea of becoming one of them, but figured she would cross that bridge when she came to it.

On's and off's:  Happy to serve and experiment.  Vulnerability is a big turn on, but name calling and degradation not so much.  A little respect goes a long way, she might walk away from a jerk if she can, but would happily strip naked and be fed on in public for a vampire with a firm but reasonably respectful hand.  Only major off is scat.  If anyone wants details feel free to ask, but you're unlikely to offend me.