Run and Hyde!

Started by Hyde, March 02, 2009, 01:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

This is my first posting for rp ideas so go gentle on me.  ;D I only have two for now but I'm sure I'll come up with more later. Send me a message if you are interested.

Revenge is sweet.
This one is pretty simple. A man who has not been very good to his wife is forced to watch her with another man. The reason for the revenge could be any number of things. All depends on your imagination!

Accidental Pleasure
The party is going rather well and the idea is presented to some of the girls that they couldn't tell the difference between one their boyfriend and the rest of the men if they were blindfolded. She puts the theory to the test and ends up pleasing the wrong guy.

"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Hyde

I'm really hoping someone picks this one up. I'm really wanting to run this one for some reason.

The game

A couple gets into an argument over who is the more outgoing. Neither really has done anything that outlandish so a bet is made and they decide to play a game of exhibition. Each going back and forth with "dares" till someone chickens out. Neither of them have really tried anything like this before. How far will they be able to push each other??
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Jester

I like all your ideas.

Happy for a guy to play a girl?