Anyone interested in playing or playing with one of these roles?

Started by master0rolando, November 29, 2012, 08:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master0rolando

I'm still pretty new to this, but I have these two female characters I came here.

The Two of Hearts...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I think I'm gonna stop smoking weed for a while. This trip was just too much...something invaded me...and I think the drug allowed it...allowed her inside... Whatever she was, she was a sight too precious to see. Her eyes kept hidden by a shield of glistening bangs... A thick and heavy glamorous gown of pure, bright, shimmering golden hair drapes from her head to envelop over her body down to her feet... Her face screams of mischief. A pointed chin implying youth, a button nose and freckles hinting at innocence, pale skin and a slim neck, to suggest fragility. But don't be so fooled to believe it... Those subtle lips giving off such a sassy, arrogant, vicious, toothy smirk tell the wicked truth of her character, the madness of her dark and erotic intentions... And yet I still could not see her eyes... As if her towering hight (an unhumanly 8 feet or so...) were not intimidating enough, she insisted on sporting stilletos. Perhaps it was her idea of a joke... Clearly this is no human. It's a monster of some kind. Surely a succubus has taken to my home... Her legs; long, pale, creamy; took slow steps towards me, her hips would pendulum from side to side. Her heels sound off the almighty "click-clack, click-clack." The sound of the seductive woman... Standing in front of her, my head only reached to the demon's bust line. I'd talk about the bust but we'd be here all day... Needless to say I was a little stiff... "I'm waaaaaaay too high mam" I said as I turned away to go to bed. What on earth did those creeps put in my weed? I'm going to have to google this kind of experience later for clues... But my steps were interrupted by a most psychotic sound I've ever endured... Somewhere between ringing, screaming, laughing... singing, screeching...cooing moaning... So many girlish, feminine siren sounds all at once pulsing from her grinning mouth rattled the room, vibrating from the floor to my feet, through my bones and into my mind. I clench my head and fell to my knees. My head so certain to explode any second! Until......... Dm, tk, tk, tsh tsh Dm, Dm, tk, tk, tsh tsh Dm, Dm.......... Drums? Slow brushwork...A 6/8 swing feel...... Dm, tk, tk, tsh tsh Dm, Dm, tk, tk, tsh tsh Dm, Dm...... Gently massaging the headache away, and any clearity of thought with it; each soothing rhythm was a thick sexual syrup coursing through my veins. So gooey. So warm... Colors all around me, everything saturated and solid as if it were all made of ink. Furniture dancing and bending to the music. My vision rippling on each down beat. I could see purple smoke clouds about the room. Nothing clear. Nothing Nothing except her... In front me, she's in the TV, she's in the hall, she's on the ceiling, she's climbing out of the computer screen, the vents, behind me, all sides and HERE! Right up to my nose. An inch away. She bent herself down, legs still straight, far past her hips to hold her face to mine. I still could not see her eyes through those bangs... Her long silky violet gloves reached towards me... I felt something behind me. Hands, her purple silk gloves sprouting from the cushions. Around my legs, around my arms, and head these held me pinned down as she lifted her foot, placing it precariously between my thighs... I looked up down her hourglass frame, her fine illustrious busty bounty kept secure by red satin bustier. She tilted her chin up revealing a black choker with a heart shaped pendant. I noticed fangs in her grin... Her hips swung...like a hypnotist's pendant...to the drumbeat. Colors were brighter around her; her aura emanating otherworldly powers and energies... There was no strength inside me to break free of the hands binding me down. So tired...so exhausted. She straddled my lap and rubbed her nose across mine...giggling... So near...she smells of sweet vanilla. Her soft legs wrapped around me, her milky skin felt like velvet. Before I could piece together any thought or word I was awarded with the sweetest kiss. Her mouth was oozing with warm succulent maple syrup. I felt infected with pleasure...engulfed in the fires of a whimsical succubus...

and Pia Malone
Kind, intelligent and strong willed. Valedictorian of her class, a brilliant jazz pianist of unparalleled skill, and a devout servant of the Lord. With shimmering golden blonde hair, sparkling diamond blue eyes, freckles, and a soft feminine frame (so finely endowed as well); Jenna is indeed a most beautiful flower. But in spite of the relentless advances and propositions from suitors, she has never allowed the vices and temptations of the world to cloud her clean mind or virgin spirit. Her one goal in life is to best serve the will of God and make the world a more prosperous and pious place. Tackling issues that her peers just haven't the courage to face or endure: from missions to poverty stricken Africa to preaching in dangerous ghettos; combating sin and vice in their prime environment is her forte. Her current project with her self founded young women's organization is to tackle the adult entertainment industry head on with a documentary called "Women On Fire: The Exploitation of the Feminine figure in America." Her mission? Bring the American woman to a place of respect in society, and a offer a brighter future for the victims of the sex-dealers. Her work... leads to research... The research leads to curiosity... The curiosity will lead to questions... The questions to interviews... to wondering and pondering... to uncertainty... to fear... to obsession... ...and with this, she begins to discover all the perversions she despises taking rise from inside her very own heart and mind...

If anyone wants to play as OR play with (I'll control her) one of these characters please let me know!

The kinks that go with them...

Coercion / Blackmail
Breast Smothering
Hypnotism / Mind Control
Nightclub / Bar Scenes
Babysitter Scenes
Gold Digging
Seducing Old Men
Psychedlic Drugs
Consuming Subs' Souls
Making Subs Beg
Humiliation
Making Sub Cum Prematurely without Physical Contact
Being Worshiped
Uppities
Teasing
Orgasm/Pleasure Control and Denial
Inexperienced Partners
We have no voice when we aren't using it.
-- Sid Nesselroad

master0rolando

Here's the basic bulk of Pia's life story...
Pia and the Two of Hearts are actually the same person/spirit on different planes of being.

As Pia becomes more and more engrossed in her research for Women on Fire, she finds herself inflicted with some kind of dark pull. Something eats away at her. She goes further, trying to penetrate the psyche of the performing women she meets, but being in such places, and being a beauty herself, she cannot help but notice all the men..."They're looking at me aren't they?" Something sparks inside her as she makes deep connections...They want to see my body. They want it bad. Her boyfriend Andy couldn't possibly look at her that way...could he?

Her body goes into a deep heat; the heat of being worshiped and pined after. They're looking at her...lusting...getting hard at the sight of her...and no matter how much she fights or denies it...she knows that deep down, she LOVES it!

...she finds herself standing on the very stage she fights against...She wants it; their worship. Each dollar bill they drop, each load they bust in their pants is just proof. Proof of her power! Yes good boys, give it all to me... Pia finds the explosive erotic rush of being worshiped. An addiction is born...

...Over the course of several months she leads a double life. One as her perfectly behaved god loving self. The other as an unobtainable temptress of overwhelming power. But slowly these worlds collide as she finds all the ways she can use her skills to work through life's many struggles. Forgot my wallet and need lunch? Grab the nearest fella and wink...bend over..."Oh! Really? For me?" ...and goodbye.
B+ on my exam? "But Mr. Clegg I need an A! By the way, that jacket really makes your shoulders look broad." She never follows through though. She has no desire for sex from them. No...worshipers is what she's after. And besides she has a man she loves. Her darling sweet and kind Andy. He's been a little upset with her lately but she won't let that stop her.

Cut to several months later........
Money, power, and even some light drugs have entered Pia's life. Andy is here too...Now yes it's true he is in chains, but he said he was leaving me because I've turned all power hungry. I can't let him make such a big mistake! Besides, he's the lucky one! Once we're finally married he'll be the only man who gets what every guy in the city is after. My love! I'm a little nervous about losing my virginity. But I'm so happy it's with Andy. Speaking of which, I better go feed him after piano practice! He's probably getting hungry.....

And soon Pia found herself consuming men's minds and hearts...until one day it happened. Just another powerful man on his knees...typical...and Pia, bored with all the money...all the worship...all the devotion...needed something more. But what more could a man give? What was left after money/power/and fame? ........She bends over and slides her panties down..."I'll give it to you baby...in exchange...I want your soul....Give me you eternal soul and I'll let you fuck my young lovely body..." She blows a light feminine kiss...

And a moment later she walks away with soul in hand...Did he get to bang her? Of course not...Pia knows who she is... She struts off in her heels, shoving the delicious soul into her mouth, swallowing it whole...Guess what world! The succubus is real, and my name is Pia!
We have no voice when we aren't using it.
-- Sid Nesselroad