Romance Roleplay

Started by AAA111, May 05, 2010, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Looking to play a romance type of roleplay..The quarterback of the football team and the geek of the school or something along those lines...or long distance dating couple. Is anybody interested??

psychogurl

Quote from: AAA111 on May 05, 2010, 11:31:35 PM
Looking to play a romance type of roleplay..The quarterback of the football team and the geek of the school or something along those lines...or long distance dating couple. Is anybody interested??
Sounds like it might be interesting. Were you thinking M/M or M/F. Would the establishment of the couple be included in the RP would they already be dating?
I think Persona is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots himself in head and doesnt afraid of anything...

AAA111

Um we could go either way and I was thinking male/female. I like to play the female though..let me know what your ideas are and we can start :-)

psychogurl

I'm not really good with playing manly men, to be honest...

I'm really more for pretty boys, in real life and roleplay
I think Persona is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots himself in head and doesnt afraid of anything...

AAA111

Well that is fine too..We can do the long distance dating couple. If you are up for that? However you'd like him to be is fine with me!!

psychogurl

That sounds like it might be fun, but I'm not sure exactly how that would work without multiple people, since it would be mostly talking...

AAA111

We can just rough it if you want try. I'll describe my character

Alexis 21 years old. Brown hair and brown eyes. Is head over heels in love with her boyfriend. They have been dating each other for the past 3 years. He moved to Houston and invited her to come along but she wanted to finish school. He understood that and he was just excited that in a year they will be back together. She is currently living in Dallas, Texas. She is absolutely in love with him.

psychogurl

I still don't see how that would work aside from just IC chatting. Let's see...for a character:

Fairly tall, thin, and lanky. Blond with green eyes and a childish face. 23 years old and fairly naive. Open-minded and easy-going.

AAA111

Would just be talking and descriptions..if you don't wanna play that is fine

psychogurl

I'm sorry, but I'm really better with interactive role plays. Best of luck, however. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

AAA111

Anyone else interested in a romance roleplay? :-)

nmorgan64