GnothiSeauton's NewER Ideas and Cravings (M and F Characters Wanted)

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 14, 2009, 11:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

~Gnothi Seauton~

~Know Thyself~

Things To Keep In Mind

• If you're incapable of writing more than three sentences per post, don't bother messaging me.  I prefer one or more decent sized paragraphs, but as long as you get your point across and keep the story interesting, I'm fine with whatever as long as it's more than just three sentences.
  • I read through people's post history for writing samples just to get an idea of how a person role plays.
  • God Modding is something I cannot and will not tolerate.  I have no problems ignoring a story if you god mod me to death.  Think you can write my character better?  Be my guest.
  • I prefer to play Board games instead of IM games.  I like to keep my IMs cleared instead of having random IMs from random people from here.
  • As long as you pique my interest, I do not care what your gender is in regards to males writing as females, females writing as males, etc.  I write both male and female characters and don't mind it at all.
  • Please, please, please write with at least some attempt at making it good.  I know not everyone is an award winning writer (I know I'm definitely not), but please try to keep posts imaginative and well written.  What I mean by this is that I'm not looking for posts that sound mundane and robotic (i.e. He did this.  He said that.  He went there.).  It just bores me to death.
  • If you write with me, please try to give me something to work with.  Too often I find partners that don't give me very much at all to write with, and usually end up having to write the same thing over and over again.  A good partner, in my mind, keeps the story flowing with enough imagery to give their partner plenty to write and work with.
  • Yes, I do sometimes re-use introduction posts that I have written for games.  I am the writer and owner of such pieces, and feel like I can do what I please with them.  At times, it does get hard to re-write the same scene over and over and over again with the same idea and elements in mind.  Rest assured, however, it's not simply copying and pasting.  I look at them as templates, where I go back and revise them to add certain things and elements to the post.

Things I Will Not Play With in Stories

• Furries
  • Neko
  • Aliens
  • Elves and other Fantasy/Fairy Tale Elements
  • Shape Shifters
  • Animals other than Dogs

Particular Cravings

Royally Fucked
Non-Con, Bondage, OR Extreme
This one is a medieval storyline.  Not really into the whole fantasy world (i.e. elves, goblins, etc).  The royal family has just been overthrown, and a new warrior King has ascended the throne.  Killing off the former king, he decides to keep his young, beautiful daughter alive to be his fuck toy, to send a message to all those who dare question his rule and to further humiliate the former royal family and their followers.  All along he's heard stories of the young Princess's beauty, but he never imagined them being so true.  He decides to keep her for himself, and only himself.  It's not like he can give into his advisers' wishes and kill her.  She's too far valuable to the stability of the kingdom, and the only person he really likes and cares for.  After some events that take place, the Princess comes to realize she needs him more than he needs her.  His protection is something she must have and need.

Graveyard Shift (Nurse X Patient)
Inspiration:  An episode of Mercy
Non-Con or Extreme
Male Preferred
It was just a bad night at Sacred Cross General Hospital.  Friday night meant a batch of drunk kids celebrating the weekend, car crashes, all kinds of accidents.  As the night continued to roll on, however, there became another hectic reason for headaches.  The local prison had to ferry over prisoners from the Prison Riot when the prison hospital became too crowded and overwhelmed.  It's the perfect time for a hardened criminal with nothing to lose to take a poor, unfortunate nurse hostage in the hopes of escape.

A Father's Love
(Inspiration:  An idea from Prefect Mos)
Bondage OR Extreme
MxF
Due to inactivity, and previous permission, I've decided to try and look for someone to play this story that I absolutely loved.  Her father is a sexual deviant, its why mom fell in love in the first place, though with the kids her wanting the darker side of sex had waned considerably, she never stopped him from playing darker and darker games with others however. He got involved with several circles; a few actively bought and sold girls on the slave market. He had kidnapped a few and sold them on the market and claimed the money as a bonus, putting most of it back into the family... The middle daughter however was a rebellious hellion, secretly his favorite. The other kids did well in school, strove to excel, the middle one was trouble... and he loved it and her for it. It was after she was arrested on a drug charge that he knew he had to do something... she ran away before... That's when he installed the cameras. He watched every time she had sex, listened to her discussions with her partners, watched and laughed as she tried to get a boy to spank her, fell out of his chair when the pussy left crying because he wouldn't do it. He decide to kidnap his own daughter, to begin to teacher her how to be a sex slave, than sell her... everyone would just assume she ran away to Hollywood.

New Games

NEWThe Gladiator's PrizeNEW
Inspiration:  Gladiator
Historic:  Ancient Rome

Non-Con or Extreme
Male Characters only
He was known as the best Gladiator in all of Rome, if not the vast Empire.  The way he could carve his opponents with his sword was unparalleled by any man or woman.  It was through this particular Gladiator that his owner made a fortune in betting and using him in games.  The Gladiator is far too valuable to him, and as a sign of just how valuable he was, the Gladiator Owner decided to reward his prized possession with a toy, a fresh, young slave from Gaul.  However, as time slowly wears on, the Gladiator devises a plan for her, a special and intricate plan for his eventual escape from this servitude to rise up and rebel against Rome.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated:  Added The Customer Knows Best
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Jack Stalker

I've PM'd you about several of your ideas :-)  >:)

You have got some great ones there, let me tell you!

GnothiSeauton

Moved "Messing with the Wrong Person" to my Everything You Need to Know thread, due to it being claimed.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Decrepitdan

I would be interested in playing the Untitled Revolutionary War story.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Decrepitdan on October 01, 2009, 06:29:19 PM
     I would be interested in playing the Untitled Revolutionary War story.

I'm sorry, but it's been taken.

Seeking New Stories

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

The Dandy

Hmmm, I do think I might like to try out the "How's this for your paper" plotline. However I have seen some of your pairings and may be inspired to try some of those. At the very least there is a definite interest in the former idea and so I would love to discuss it in more detail over PM.
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

monkeymana

i wouldn't mind trying out gambling her life away if it's still open

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: The Dandy on October 08, 2009, 12:47:36 AM
Hmmm, I do think I might like to try out the "How's this for your paper" plotline. However I have seen some of your pairings and may be inspired to try some of those. At the very least there is a definite interest in the former idea and so I would love to discuss it in more detail over PM.

PMed!

Quote from: monkeymana on October 08, 2009, 02:54:06 AM
i wouldn't mind trying out gambling her life away if it's still open

Sorry, but for right now I'm not really looking for anyone for that game right now.  I have a few potentials right now and I want to see where they go before accepting more versions of this game.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Brought up "Royally Fucked" from my older Ideas thread due to cravings and ending of a previous game.

Seeking New Stories

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Removed Step Mother Dearest due to it being taken, added Test Subject.

Seeking New Stories

FM

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Fallen on October 25, 2009, 09:42:42 PM
The link to the Sasha Grey image isn't working.

Try it again.  It's working for me.  If not, I'll look for a different link.

EDIT:  I changed the link.  It should be up and working now.

Seeking New Stories

FM

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on October 25, 2009, 09:44:09 PM
Try it again.  It's working for me.  If not, I'll look for a different link.

EDIT:  I changed the link.  It should be up and working now.

"You don't have permission to access /fucking-machines/68/07.jpg on this server."

I found it with a Google search though.

In other news, your ideas interest me.  Especially "The Customer Knows Best..." and "Royally Fucked."

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added two new plots, moved the others to my Everything You Need To Know page.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated.

Added a new story, brought up another story for cravings.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Yet another update.

Royally Fucked is something that I am craving at the moment.

Seeking New Stories

Chaos

I like the look of Worshiping the Demon Inside. That sounds like a pile of nasty fun :)

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories