Seeking anothing writing partner or two

Started by Daeva, June 05, 2009, 06:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

What I am looking for is another person or two I can co-write a story with, I am fairly open on story ideas and would like to hash that out with you.
I like many elements in a story, however the biggest one being a strong plot. I am not, repeat am not interested in starting a story if you are looking for one sexual post after the next.
Also, if you habitually drop stories without the courtesy of a PM (i really don't bite unless asked) please don't contact me.

Please read my O/O thread before contacting me.

PM if this is of interest
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's

Daeva

A few elements I'm looking for in a new story and a few that I'm not...

I find myself wanting to write a story where my character falls for an older man (not geriatric older), someone who is Dominant (though not a BDSM story) and teaches her how to be the perfect girlfriend/wife/other?

As stated above, I'm not looking for one long sex scene, but rather a strong storyline.

PM me if interested

Sunshiner

Daeva

As a few of my games are either on hold or in an inactive status, I am looking for another few stories to write.
I'm very open on settings/genre, the only one I have little interest in is sci-fi. But please see my o/o list for a more detailed description.

PM if interested, Thanks :)