Pet Shoppe

Started by Cjac, February 04, 2008, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cjac

Alright, I freely admit that I swiped this idea.  I just have no clue where I saw it, but it looked like fun so I thought I would try it here. 

The idea is this.  People will go to the pet Shoppe and purchase their favorite pet boy or girl and take them home.  The pets must be collared as they are wild when they come to the Shoppe and the collar keeps them tame.  The owners must have an apartment and a job to prove that they can care for their new pet.  We need cat boys and girls, dragon boys and girls, dog boys and girls, any animal will work.

Anyone interested?
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cjac

No, but thank you.  I will look at them better.  The one I was looking at had dragons too.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Elvi

Dragons?
Think it must have been on another site then...*smiles*

Both of those have a very good and simple playing format, easy for the players and easy on the GM too....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cjac

Thanks!  That will help!

Sabby

I'd be interested :) maybe as a bird or a puppy.

Cjac

Serenity Vixen

This sounds interesting :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Spirit_Wolf

I may be new at this, but I've RPed a wolf for 3+ years so, I would love to play a dog girl... or boy, ifboy pups are needed. ;) Or, in any case- I've done some dragon RP also. So, whatever's needed, though I wouldn't do to well as a cat :P i think.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Cjac

That's great, I'm going to make up a list of animals.  But thus far only one puppy boy and one dragon (not sure if it will be a boy or a girl) and no owners as yet

Spirit_Wolf

rather be a pup or dragon, but thats b/c I'm familiar with that kind of role, but if you need owners, I can go for a female owner, though I'm not sure how well I'd do with that.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Cjac

Pet is fine.  This has not even been up a day, I'm sure I'll find owners.  I will be the pet shop owner.

Spirit_Wolf

perfect then, in that case, I'll take a female pup, if thats ok with you :D

Sabby

Cjac

Great!  We have two puppys!