Daphne x Velma – The Scooby Doo girls investigate Yuri (and bondage).

Started by TeamVelma, March 18, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeamVelma

Romeo and Juliet, Tristan and Isolde, Lancelot and Guinevere… the list goes on, all classic, immortal parings but there is one that has yet to be fully explored – Daphne and Velma

I'm thinking  50/50 split between the kinky stuff and story, there's development of the relationship, the mind-games, and working out where this will all lead.

What I would like, well I would like to play Velma.  I do like description and narrative but don’t have a hard and fast rule, I don't want a words for the sake of words.  What I do appreciate is reciprocation of effort.  I'm not fussed about the gender of the person playing Daphne.

I have a couple of starter ideas which need some fleshing out as to the mood, direction and limits.

Learning the ropes
This sees Velma quizzing Daphne about getting captured by the bad guys and the effect it has.  Daphne takes the opportunity to ‘show Velma the ropes’ so to speak and gradually help turn Velma into her tie-up toy.

Payback
Somehow Velma owes a lot of money, Daphne steps in and saves the day.  Velma offers to pay back in installments, but the installments Daphne suggests weren’t what Velma had in mind.

Walking in her shoes
Following a recent case Velma wonders what it’s like to be kidnapped and held for ransom, so Daphne shows her - by kidnapping her and holding her hostage.

I appreciate this is quite a unique RP request and I’m not sure how many people would be interested in this, but as my mother used to say, if you don’t ask you won’t get.  PM or reply to this note if interested.

Of course if you fancy putting one or both of the girls in some peril/non-con situation then I'm interested.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

A bump, just on the off-chance someone might be interested.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Belated A&A here
O/Os here