Bring me your Monster Girls and other Interesting Races! (M Looking for F)

Started by Countdown, January 15, 2017, 11:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countdown

Hello hello,

I've been slowly trying to get back into RPing and I have a serious hankering for something different.

Stories are negotiable.  If you've got a character and a story that comes along with it, all the better.

I'm leaning more towards playing a Human, but that doesn't mean that I can't be some different kind of race as well.

Obviously with Race differences can come a bunch of different things.  Different attitudes towards partners and sex.  Age differences, Size differences, the whole kind of thing.  It'd be nice if we could keep it "humanoid" or close to it, but I could be persuaded with an excited partner and a great idea.

An example of perhaps a halfing: 

NSFW

Please message me with a character you want to play, hopefully with a pic and worse comes to worse we come up with an idea together.  This is an opportunity to look in those threads that you have titled:  "Characters You're Aching to Play", pick one and bring it to me.

I also prefer larger posts, at least 3 or four paragraphs on a regular basis, that way we can do the characters and story justice.  Description.  As for O's/o's...I'm pretty open to a lot of different things, so let's discuss that when we talk and iron everything out.

Hope to hear from you,

Cheers

-Countdown

P.S.  More pics to be added for inspiration for those checking out this thread.
On's and Off's
A's and A's--> Updated: 10/18/23