Dealing with Depression ~ A Personal Point of View

Started by Rhedyn, January 21, 2011, 12:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Rhedyn

*hugs Night Stalker*

The lovely Starlequin had a wonderful idea for the little green hug monster I posted yesterday and that was that he would make a fab little signature badge for people to use to raise awareness for the blog and just share out those monster hugs to people. I've turned him into a little badge for everyone to use if they want to, please feel free to pop him in your siggie and share the monster lurve:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95715.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/5/5f/Greenhugmonster.jpg.png[/img][/url]

I'll be adding this to the first post in the blog as well for people to take and use :)

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rhedyn on October 04, 2011, 03:46:39 AM
*hugs Night Stalker*

The lovely Starlequin had a wonderful idea for the little green hug monster I posted yesterday and that was that he would make a fab little signature badge for people to use to raise awareness for the blog and just share out those monster hugs to people. I've turned him into a little badge for everyone to use if they want to, please feel free to pop him in your siggie and share the monster lurve:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95715.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/5/5f/Greenhugmonster.jpg.png[/img][/url]

I'll be adding this to the first post in the blog as well for people to take and use :)

Thank You for the work Starlequin.   
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Starlequin

Haha, I just had the idea. Rhedyn is the one who actually did the work and made the badge. But I'm very glad you like it! :D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Rhedyn

Ahhh, but without you mentioning it to me I wouldn't have thought to do it, such is the state of my addled brain of late :P

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Rhedyn

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Athos

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Sybl

Since my fall a week ago, I have been on wicked (good) pain meds. The problem with them is they keep me pain free, but when I am coming down, I get down and blue and achy. so, hugs are needed, but no too tight.

Rhedyn

Sybl

Quote from: Rhedyn on October 05, 2011, 08:04:05 AM
*hugs Sybl gently*
*hugs* 
Thank you Rhedyn, I love the little green monster huggie thing. It is so cute, and makes the point. I PMed Starlequin, and thanked him for his part in it's creation.. thank you for the gift.

Rhedyn

I'm really glad you like it Sybl, it's cute isn't it! And something I think we all can relate to at some point :)

Sybl

It is so cute.. it'll look awesome as we post here, a string of little things, that mean so very much.
*hugs for all, though gently given*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Sybl on October 04, 2011, 11:58:32 PM
Since my fall a week ago, I have been on wicked (good) pain meds. The problem with them is they keep me pain free, but when I am coming down, I get down and blue and achy. so, hugs are needed, but no too tight.

*tender hugs*
I am the NightStalker

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Sybl

InariShiftskin

Athos

Quote from: Sybl on October 04, 2011, 11:58:32 PM

Gentle hugs

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

InariShiftskin

Quote from: Sybl on October 06, 2011, 10:25:46 AM
Thank you both for the hugs :)

Of course Syb, we all need good hugs sometimes. <3

Sybl

Quote from: InariShiftskin on October 06, 2011, 01:07:21 PM

Of course Syb, we all need good hugs sometimes. <3

*hugs* InariShiftskin. This is true, :)

Remiel

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm sporting the green monster. *points to sig*

Hope everybody is hanging in there, and getting by the best we can.

Sybl

Quote from: Remiel on October 06, 2011, 05:09:43 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm sporting the green monster. *points to sig*

Hope everybody is hanging in there, and getting by the best we can.

*Gives Remiel his daily hug* More if you need them