Kinda kinky stuff (m looking for f)

Started by x75b24, November 15, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x75b24

Hi
I guess i'm going to tell you what i'm looking for...

First of all: a. I'm not able to be online all the time. b. English is not my mother tounge. c. I never roleplayed and havent gone very deep in the kinky stuff either so i don't know all the terminology. d. As i never roleplayed i don't know what i prefer in post length etc. (We'll just see i guess)

Ok now to what i'd like:
Furries/Animals
Monster girls (like in monster girl encyclopedia, i like that but i am not very deep in the universe, so i don't know much about it. But the manticores are awesome)
being dominated
being bitten, scratched, beaten and partly eaten (like chewing off limbs)
being force-kissed and licked (everywhere on the body)
being forced to give cunnilingus
being chained or tied up
So basically being completely helpless and used against my will

Ok... That got dark really quick

What i don't like:
Leather/Latex
Vomit/piss/shit
Soft vore/weight gain
Sex toys

Plots:

I don't want a massive plot but some setting and mood would be nice. I don't have any particular plot ideas, i have an idea for a world in wich it could be set (but doesn't have to of course).

In that world Anthros live with Humans. Humans in that world have basically no rights at all, while the Anthros, wich have 3 forms and can decide wich one they currently want to be (Full animal, furry or human with ears, tail and paws), can do whatever they'd like.

That was everything i wanted to say right now. Feel free to contact me if you are interested :)