Some animal lovin'

Started by Blinkin, April 09, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep, it will have no impact on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

So, it's been quite a while since I've had the opportunity to write a beastiality story and I find myself craving such a story. Please note that I'm only interested in a female human with a male animal pairing at this time, although I am willing to accept either role in any of the stories  below. If there isn't anything that strikes your fancy but you have an idea, please feel free to send it to me via PM and we can discuss it.

Please note that all of the offerings below include a second human character. I feel that a story only about animal sex will get stale relatively quickly unless there's more to sink your teeth into beyond that.

Oh, and please do not reply here, the housekeepers only come by once a month.

Dogsitting

When a woman agrees to take care of a neighbor's dog while they go on a much needed vacation, little does she know that the dog in question has been trained as a canine lover with specific cues. When she accidently "assumes the position," she not only gets the surprise of her life, but a realization that the dog is a better lover than her boyfriend/fiance/husband! The question is, how does she keep the secret from him? Or does she even bother to try?  Things only get more intense when she learns that the owner(s) have died and she's left with the dog and a man who may, or may not enjoy watching her with him.

My Secret Lover

An up and coming school administrator has had her canine lover for quite some time and is quite happy with her lifestyle...at least until a new teacher enters her life and heart; sending everything into a tailspin. How will she balance her love for her dog's cock and her new love interest? What happens when she's caught in the act, so to speak and he finds it... exciting? Or, what will she do if he threatens to expose her?

Initiation

She's worked hard to make her mark on the business world and is a well known animal lover, meaning she has a soft spot for animals of all kinds. Now that she's made it into the upper levels of the business world, she finds herself invited into an exclusive club of other women animal lovers; just not the sort of animal love that she's expecting. Can she handle the initiation that they require of all new members?

Being Bred

A university student is always in need of funding of one kind or another. When she sees an ad in the school paper/site announcing that a new drug trial will pay handsomely for female test subjects... well,  how can she refuse? Especially when the head of the program is the same professor that she's had a crush on for months. The catch is that there's a non-disclosure agreement before she even finds out what the drug does and it's going to turn her world upside-down. But how do you deal with a litter of puppies... or a foal pushing it's way out of someplace never meant for it?

The Aristrecrat's Daughter

She has it all, wealth, prestege, a family name that garentees a good marriage into an acceptable family. But, the family that she's just married into has a secret that she's going to have to accept; it's not a passive role if she wants to really be part of the family and her husband is only encouraging her togo out and play with the pup's.

The Dog And Pony Show

When a female vet is caught doing inappropriate things with the animals under her care, the whole story comes out; how she's been her dog's lover for months; how her husband is away so much; how she has to play with the animals under her care when he's home to get her fix and finally, a secret fantasy of not having to hide her need for animal cock. When she's offered a mutually lucrative business proposal to perform at a batchlor's party with her dog, it's impossible to pass up, as is the groom who has such an obvious interest in her animal lovers...But will she cheat on her husband with a lover who's human?

If any of these look interesting to you, or you have a concept of your own, plese feel free to drop me a PM and we can talk about it
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Selectively accepting a story, so... Bump!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.