Pathfinder Solo Game-M seeking F, A Summoner and His Eidolon

Started by National Acrobat, December 05, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Acrobat

Good afternoon, I'm looking to share/write a solo game with someone wherein the two characters will be my Unchained Summoner (either a Fey Caller or Standard Summoner who has summoned an azata/angelic eidolon) and his eidolon. While I am playing something similar in a game with multiple characters, I'd like to explore this in a 1x1 game as well.

My pc would likely (preferably) be an elven summoner who either summons an Azata, or is a fey caller, who summons a fey eidolon (Nymph, Dryad, etc) as his companion, and she's gorgeous, and immediately thinks he's done it for the obvious reasons, but it turns out, he was unaware he had an affinity for that, and it was purely random chance that it happened. Perhaps she was dying, and at the last minute when he reached out to summon his first eidolon, her essence sought him out, or perhaps he chanced upon her dying or her tree dying, and the only way to save her is to bind him to her as his eidolon. Whatever the case, the story would be their adventures, and bond, and their romance and deep friendship as well. In essence, bound together, the two would be two halves of a whole given how connected the two have to be to exist.

Not technically a Servant/Master story, but fairly close, but MC would not treat her like a slave/servant/possession, etc.

It would involve romance, smut, etc. but there would be an actual story, with events that would link together to form a loose campaign.

We can discuss levels, challenges, background etc if you are interested.

it doesn't have to start at first level, although that would be optimal, to develop their history.

thanks for looking.

National Acrobat

Adding images for the type of Eidolon that would be optimal to summon

Fey 1

Fey2

Fey 3

Fey 4

Fey 5

Fey 6 NSFW

Fey 7

Azata 1

Azata 2