Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

dakabn

I will win until I tire of the game! :)

Belle33

Are your tires flat yet?  My WIN.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

dakabn

Hmmm.... For today. -holds out her win for someone to take.- :) Gotta work and winning all the time is exhausting. :)

Belle33

*gracefully accepts the WIN, which was mine all along, but it's sometimes best to let others have the illusion of the WIN now and then*

Anesa

Takes the WIN from the delusional one...  ;P

MINE

dakabn

Oh? In that case, I'm SO back in. ;)

Belle33

*steals the WIN from behind your back*

dakabn

No fair! I was distracted by the area where there's no fabric on in the middle of the top of your dress! Dare I seduce back? I DARE! -sways hips a bit-

boegiboe

*pounces and grabs the WIN in mid air before landing on all fours*
Mine.
*runs away and hides in a bed*

dakabn

Well that happens to be MY bed, so I see it sticking out and snatch it up again.

boegiboe

*give you a little cuddle in the bed, distracting you long enough to ease the WIN out of your grasp and into mine*

dakabn

I distract you back, but once I get the win, I run off with your clothes... and leave you in an... awkward position. ;)

boegiboe

*Ignores the embarassment and chases you before jumping on top of you and pinning you to the floor...*

Who's in the awkward position now?

*snatches the WIN*

luphawk

And a previously unnoticed contestant comes from behind to snatch the win and runs off with it.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

dakabn

luphawk

"sorry, only 1 winner, and that's me."

keeps running
my ideas / my f-list

dakabn

Ok. We could split the lose. LOL

luphawk

ok, you and everyone who posted before can share the lose while I take the win.
my ideas / my f-list

dakabn

LOL What if I want the lose AND the win? Yea. I'm greedy. :)

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

dakabn

Choucho

Sorry Dakabn, but this win will be mine

dakabn

Choucho