Milk's ideas menagerie. F seeking M/F/group

Started by Milk, January 28, 2013, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milk

Thanks for stopping by.  Here's my list of ideas so far.

I don't mind if you are m playing f, f playing m, furry, whatever.  So long as you can string a coherent sentence together and have a way with words.  Words do me in. 

I play according to my current mood so somedays may see me taken with a sudden urge for non-con and others for just regular old roleplay. Just ask, it depends on the day. ;)

My on/offs are a work in progress, ask me if I haven't covered it. I probably just didn't think about it.

All of my ideas (unless it specifically says otherwise) are available to any gender.

PM me if you are interested.

Fandom-BBC Sherlock - CRAVING

Based on a quote from the season three finale. " You look sad. When you think he can't see you."
I'm suddenly falling in love with the Johnlock concept and would love to try it out. 
inspiration

Bigger on the Inside
Do you have a blue police box?
Is it bigger on the inside?
Are you slightly eccentric?
Do you stumble upon mysteries and adventures at every turn?
Have you always wanted to say Allons-y Allonso!
Do you respect Susan's life choices?

I NEED YOU!

I created the following character for a roleplay but she wasn't used for a couple of annoying reasons but I'm loathe to give her up. If you have an idea she works for let me know..

His Bride. Vampire RP.

Lisette leFevre

Age (apparent / actual): 22 / born in 1755

Origins: Vienna, Austria

Personality: In life Lisette was a sweet doe eyed creature who went out of her way to please everyone around her, she laughed often and rebelled in simple pleasures like sweets and small animals.  Post life she is even more the pet, eager to please, loyal to a fault and fiercely protective of her family. She's vain and adores her rubenesque figure.

Background: Daughter of a minor nobleman in the French court, Lisette grew up to take her place as a Ladies maid to the Dauphine of France, Maria Antonia Josephina Johanna, wife of King Louis XVI of France. A part of the queens intimate entourage for five years, Lisette was exposed to much decadence and leisure before she met a mysterious stranger.

Likes: feeding (evolved from cakes to corpses), decadence, beautiful clothing, music, being nude and admired, loves to please and be doted upon.
Dislikes: being scolded, having to make descisions, not seeming perfect,

No thanks: bathroom play, children, animals, excessive bodily fluids, mutilation (is a sexual context), excessive violence

Anita Blake

I'd like to try something in this world. Not as Anita but I really enjoy predefined worlds and exploring them. Would be happy to play vamp/shifter/human x whatever.  Lets discuss the possibilities.
I'd like to try something with a werewolf. Wolf Boy meets human Girl. She has to contend with his pack.  Very open to discussion

Hunger Games
Its the year of the next hunger games and we've both been selected..or have we? You volunteered as tribute with a dream to fulfill.  Picking the perfect prey during training and once you've entered the arena you claim her as your own. 
Suddenly the viewers find themselves witnessing the breaking and taming of your newest pet. Exhibitionism and voyeurism in the extreme.
Who will win the Games?

Inner Sanctum. IN DISCUSSION.
    I've just always had this image in my head that I just can't shake and I want to know if you can help me build something up for it.   
A circle of large wooden type thrones, each facing each other.  Masters and Mistresses at leisure, perhaps having a meeting.  Their pets are in place before them, behind them, pleasuring themselves or their Masters at their behest.  Perhaps in the circles middle pets perform on command with each other. 
Masters and Mistresses battle for place in the heirachy.

Once Again. IN DISCUSSION.

We've met over and over again, in countless lives in countless worlds. You are an immortal, a God, timeless in your perfection. I'm human, never remembering, not always available... This time you've decided to come to me in my dreams, reminding me of the lives we've led, the love we shared... This time you want forever not just a mortal span of days...

Discuss this with me, idea in progress

Milk

Milk

Removed ideas taken.

Hunger games
Come find me

Added my new craving.
Consume Me. F x f

Milk

Milk

Milk