Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Banned for banning for suggestions and doubts and castings of and shadows.

Belle33

Banned for being more clever than I.   :D

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Story Tale

Banned for saying such a thing.

Stone

Banned for saying nothing.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning someone for saying nothing.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for still drinking that drink!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for saying no when I wanted to share it!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned because you never offered to share!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not getting my letter!

elone

Banned for covering up while looking out the window when I am outside peeping.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Ephemera

Banned for not letting me ride that motorcycle.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

James Moriarty

Banned for collecting my trinkets and baubles, and borrowing all my pens!

Ephemera

Banned for not gifting them to me in the first place.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for bleeding words when writing them is easier!

MiaFire

Banned for banning me when I couldn't fall asleep :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Story Tale

Banned for having insomnia*

*note Insomnia is a very real condition and we do not discriminate against people who have suffered or are suffering from insomnia. If you or a loved one has insomnia please call Smith & Sons Law because we can surely find someone to sue for your emotional and physical distress.

** Brought to you by Smith & Sons Law Firm.

Kazuume

Banned for not having insomnia like the rest of us?  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

TheLegionary

banned for having an avatar with such sexy legs!

Story Tale

Banned for distracting use of oils and such.

Belle33

Banned for not letting me see your lovely eyes.

TheLegionary

banned for hypnotizing me with your beautiful eyes.

Belle33

Banned for not being hypnotized at all! 

TL!! - It's great to see you. *smiles and hugs him*  Still - you are banned! Rules are rules.

TheLegionary

* enjoys her hugs*

banned for not knowing when to make an exception.

Belle33

Banned for making me consider an exception.  But nope - so banned!

TheLegionary

banned for being so harsh on me.