Halo Craving (M seeking F)

Started by Frelance, March 17, 2014, 11:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frelance

Hello,

Thanks for taking a look at this thread. I might add more to this later as things come to me but the ideas below are the ones that are the most interesting to me. If either of these interest you send me a pm or if you have an idea of your own I am would love to hear them.

Plot Ideas:
I am reading the third book in the Kilo five trilogy Mortal Dictata and it has gotten me in the mood to try out a halo roleplay. I have been interested in the Spartan IIIs from Ghosts of Onyx since I read the book. So I would like to get a plot going either in the post covenant war period. I am thinking that the Spartan I could run into someone from his home planet could be family or just a neighbor. Not sure where I want the plot to go from there.

I would also enjoy playing out a Forward Unto Dawn scenario. Just changing out the spartans and instead of having them get off the planet. One of the Spartans can get trapped with a cadet on the planet. They get rescued after the planet is a few days. Years later they run into each other when the spartan is sent on a mission to support that same Cadet who has now risen in rank either in the armed forces or in Oni.
Evolution is an arms race