Beat of the Hoof, Beat of the Heart {Centaur Requests}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, November 07, 2014, 06:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Welcome to my Centaur request thread. All of the role plays linked here will have at least one Centaur as a main character. Feel free to browse the links and if you see something that catches your interest, please feel free to pm. Please DO NOT reply here. Also, please note, that sexual contact between a human and a character in centaur form is FORBIDDEN. Thank you for reading.~

Arranging Destiny ~ {Human/Centaur Pairing}

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~ Her name is Scarlett. She is a reverent woman who can speak to the dead and cares for those who fall on the battle fields. A Healer, Midwife and Apothecary. Her many talents make her a valuable asset to her village. Still young at the age of seventy, yet considered an old maid by the village's Maiden Elders. She was due to be matched to her Centaur mate over twenty years ago. She refused and he met his end trying to prove his worth to her. Escaping the promise of marriage time and again, she can hide no longer. It's time for Scarlett to settle down.

Scarlett's new mate has been carefully selected for her by the village's elders. He is a well respected warrior who should be coveted by any woman. Yet Scarlett wants no part of him. She doesn't want to be a wife and mother who does nothing but sit by the hearth in a tiny hut while her husband has all the adventures. Little does she know, that this alpha male wants little to do with merely putting her in charge of hearth and home. He wants a woman to be his Rider, fight along side him and be his partner in every sense of the word.~

I'm looking for someone to play the male Centaur. The real life gender of the writer is irrelevant. While I prefer that the above face be used for the Centaur, I'm more than open to others. If you think another face fits far better, feel free to show the face to me. Again, please DO NOT reply here, if you're interested in this idea, please pm. Thank you for reading.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~