Unholy's Fandoms: Seeking a My Hero Academia RP! [Characters 18+]

Started by Unholy, February 07, 2023, 12:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unholy

Hello, I'm Unholy and I want some more My Hero Academia, because it's my favorite manga! I figured I would make a list of canon characters I want to play & a few little plot ideas, and see if anyone is interested? I am open to M/M, M/F, F/F, and I am completely fine with transgender characters too. I can play genderbent versions of canon characters upon request. I don't care what your RL gender is, I will happily RP with you.

I prefer to only play canon characters--usually the male ones, but I can mix it up for the right story. I just don't feel like I make very good OCs. I'm better at playing something already made and doing my best at capturing the general "vibe" of a pre-existing character. I suppose if you feel strongly about only pairing OCs with OCs I can figure something out, but...its not my strong suit.

I am open to you playing an OC or canon character. If you play an OC, all I ask is that you obey the site rules and create a compelling reason they should be with the canon I play. I'm not strict on trying to keep things close to canon, though I'm mostly up to date with the English translation of the manga (I've bought up to volume 31). I'm 100% totally fine with creating an AU with our own ideas and rules for these characters. The important thing is having the right 'vibe' to the story that makes it feel very MHA, y'know?

I am interested if you want to play a canon character too, but I don't have any I'm specifically seeking. If you want to play a canon character, simply mention in a message which ones you are interested in writing!

Please note all characters should be 18+; if they are not canonically 18 I'd like them aged to at least 18 for our story. Thank you!

Canons I will play:
Heroes
- All Might
- Eraserhead
- Sir Nighteye
- Fat Gum
- Endeavor (I'd either want you to play his wife Rei or I'd be interested in a story where he and Rei divorce and he falls in love with your OC)

Villains
- Dabi (Todoroki Tōya)
- Shigaraki Tomura
- Stain
- All For One
- I think a villainous adult DynaMight (Bakugo Katsuki) would be wildly fun, maybe a version of him whose conduct towards Deku got him disqualified from getting into UA while Deku got in, and fast-forward to adulthood where Bakugo becomes the Next Main Villain after Shigaraki

Hero story mini-ideas
- For All Might or Eraserhead...I'd love a chill low-stakes story. Both of them throughout the series sustain injuries/issues that clearly are career ending. I'd love a story that focuses on retirement for All Might and for Eraserhead having to transition fully into teaching and giving up his hero beat. Maybe a little more slice of life than the usual shonen stuff?
- Perhaps your character works for the Agency of one of the Pro-Heroes and they grow closer throughout working together?
- Maybe your character is someone a hero saved and they hold that close to their heart, and they happen to meet again some time after that and sparks fly.
- Maybe your character is being blackmailed by a villain or a villain will kill someone they love, and so they are being set up to befriend and betray a hero--big stakes drama with this idea! We could easily change who the canon "traitor" is at UA and make it your character, having it be an adult faculty member.
- I love healers so for injured heroes--maybe your healer is key to putting the character back to 100% and saving the day?
- For a darker story...maybe a Hero failed your character. Maybe they didn't get saved. Maybe they're holding on to that hurt and need to resolve it. Perhaps they encounter your hero again at a hospital since heroes tend to get hurt a lot and wind up at a hospital?
- Look, I have no plot for Fat Gum, I just think he's neat. He gives off high-key "would cuddle characters to make them feel better" energy and has an infectious positivity. I'd love a sort of 'opposites attract' story with him--a more doom-n-gloom character being paired with him.

Villain story mini-ideas
- Perhaps you are a character that sympathizes with the cause of a specific villain or their success interests your character?
- Your character has a special connection to the villain. Someone who showed them an iota of kindness during a vulnerable time? Someone with a Quirk they view as essential to their plans?
- Your character shares an ENEMY with the villain! Perhaps All Might or Deku is the object of their hatred and your character simply falls in with them.
- Rival villain! Is your character JUST AS BAD as the villain you want to pair your character with! Let's explore that!
- I love healers, as mentioned before. If you want to play a soft gentle healer who can constantly patch up the violent villains, that would be super interesting. Healers aren't super common in MHA from what I can tell, and it seems unheard of that healer-types willingly join with villains.

I'm not seeking any specific kinks, but I can play a wide range from floofy sappy vanilla stories to BDSM to outright non-con and weird extremes. Hit me up if any of this seems to interest you.

If you need an example of my writing, please see my story with Lexandria <<here>>. In that story I'm writing a lot of canon characters, but my primary one is Shigaraki, and the other one who will get more of a focus later is Eraserhead, while Lexandria is playing some OCs!

Unholy

Re-vamped a bit--modified to add Heroes I'd play & some idea blurbs for heroes, not just villains. Also added link to an active RP I have if you need a writing sample.

With that: bump!