Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amor

It's not you, really... I'm just allergic to neon.
Click here for my O/O list & current games.
"The things that make us happy make us wise." John Crowley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpEesx_KyjM

JohnTheGreat

Dear Baby. Welcome to Dumpsville, population: you. P.S. I am gay.

SummerWhispers

Well, being not at all interested in my body, I will admit is a slight draw back to our relationship. Well lets a face  it .....this is a big problem. I expect my needs to be taken care of ...at least part of the time. So this is goodbye, I wish you well, and no you can not borrow any of my personal care products, I mean a girl has to draw the line somewhere....does she not.

Galanthor

It confuses me greatly that i never saw your face, what are you hiding? We can't stay together untill you tell me

SummerWhispers

Sorry but I need the excitement of a darker mate, I mean all the cuddling is good, but trust me there has to be some follow through...if you  know what I mean, and you certainly used to know, but as of late well.....so I guess this is it, I am sorry but I do need some attention.

Falstaff

Dearest Summer,

If you are reading this, then I have gone.  I care too much about you to sit by your side and watch you turn in to a raisin. 
I have begged you time and time again, please...please...please come in out of the sun.  But you never listen.  Now look at you...

Honey...you are only 23!!  People think I am out with my great grandmother! 
And trying to make love...forget it.  I keep waiting for you to take your teeth out and start gumming me.
Maybe you should hang out at the senior center and find a new boyfriend that looks around your physical age?
You could make an old man proud again...

I love you, but I must move on...take care Grandma...

SummerWhispers

Ah, such sour grapes at my leaving and posting that  picture *points to above photo* well now we both know I do not look like that, but as I age I would not mind in the slightest, she looks content to me.

Which is more than I can say about my own outlook as of late, so I am moving on to find a mate who will keep applying sun screen on my body, so I can lay on the beach and enjoy the warm breezes. And no worries, I will just set your clothes and other things out by the curb.

blue bunny sparkle

Ahhh Summer... you were wonderful. But then a girl needs Winter and Spring... even Fall too.

Please don't limit me by seasons. It's just not right.

I'm grabbing my sweater and leaving.

Hellis

It's all you babe. I told you "Not the gasoline" but you thought a fuel fire would spice up our love life.

blue bunny sparkle

Please don't blame me if you can't stand the HEAT! Don't bother going... I'm going first!

Tersius

I'm sorry Bunny, but I can't take it anymore! Whenever I want some action, you lock it up! We're done!

blue bunny sparkle

*snorts prettily and stomps foot* If you can't remember where you put the dang keys then I'll find someone with a better memory!

Lightskirt

Oh Bunny, please don't force my hand. I don't want to do it...but I'll-I'll look for help elsewhere. I will. I really will! I have to get these things off. You can't just leave me here like this!

Devil's Advocate

Lightskirt, I appreciate that you always tried to be sexy for me but I'm a typical male.  All this prancing around and game playing has been too much for me.  I need someone that just shows up naked and wants to get down to business and I apologize but she's coming over in a moment and I must be ready to get down and dirty.  Goodbye.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Devil's Advocate

Phoenix, it is amazing that you continue to try to burn me when you do my exact bidding.  I have long desired to leave you but did not have the nerve.  Thank you for doing it for me.  I'll send you the dry cleaning bill.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Bruja

DA it was brief and fleeting ,this our meeting. But considering your poor manners and bad habits, we can't continue regardless of humping like rabbits .

Tersius

I'm sorry Rapt, I really am. I'm not emotionally secure enough to date a woman that goes out everywhere topless. Everyone stares, even hungry babies!

I can't do this, goodbye!

Seara

You are always grabbing other women's boobs, it isn't going to work if every time I turn around you are grabbing another pair. I am sorry but I want someone who will share the boobs and you are so greedy with them.

Tersius

Seara my dear(a),

This simply must end. Not only do you insist on me sharing of the boobies, but every time we climb into bed together, you strike poses for an imaginary photographer!! Are you choreographing our future sex tape?? Is someone peeping through a hope in your ceiling?! I can't take the suspense, and the idea that I should do some crunches if I'm going to be on film!

We're through!!

Seara

Tersius,

In response to your breaking up with me I would just like to know that I strike certain poses to try and make a game of sex instead of the boring old positions that you put me in, I thought you would take a hint and flip me around more often. Forgive me for trying to bring variety to the same old song and dance that you like. Yes, I do want you to share the boobies almost as much as I would like you to share the orgasms. Alas, it is not meant to be and I hope your next girl friend has rechargeable batteries also.

Formless

Dear Seara,

I don't think I can take it anymore. This whole still pose sex isn't working for me. I walk into the bedroom and there you are still posing. I don't know who told you it's sexy but it's not. I want to have someone grab me and move with me , but you just ... lay there ... I tried to show you how it's done but your stubborn head makes it unbearable ... So goodbye ...

WhiteShadow

Dear  MS`FI,
I'm so happy that you've got paired with the SouthGate and made possible communication
with our HomeWorld. It's so nice to hear your HoneyVoice again !!! I almost dyed here
on that peace of rock, but now with you that place can be much better. I hope you
are willing to get down soon here,as i am,so we need to complete our last scene where
you've got vaporized from that cosmic storm. I am so happy that you assembled so fast
than i expected. Here locals are doing love just only for profit, not like us - for fun. It is very
stupid and boring. They even don't know how to make themselves for better feeling.
I hope we can help somehow all those creatures here, to give them an a good example -
something that this area is lacking of. Anyway, i am waiting for your descend. Thanks
to the Rounded funny Evil creatures, they was very helpful in the fight with that local madness here. Of course the movie is not over, but i am expecting for you to appear for the best part of it. I am sending you my exact displacement for our perfect meeting.

BURNING LOVE,SHINING SKY,TONIGHT::E2NX

Autumn52

My dearest WhiteShadow,

I am writing you this note because I do not have the courage or internal fortitude to say these things while looking into your beautiful, captivating eyes. *gets glassy look in eyes for a moment*

Oh yes back to what I was saying...I feel that you deserve someone so much more adventurous than myself. You have such a wild and naughty spirit and while I do have a naughty side I do not feel that my wild side has developed enough to keep up with you. I will miss you, and all those night of passion that we have shared. Oh those nights of passion, they will remain in my dreams forever. *gets glassy eyed look again* Ahem.....I know I will never find someone to compete with your veracious sexual appetite but I will make do. Thank you for the wonderful times and good luck finding someone who can match you in every way. Farewell.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

blue bunny sparkle

Xandi! The time has come for us to part ways... You have been in that tree too dang long. I'm weary of bringing you food and batteries! It's time to live... and DO things. Do you know how hard it is to make love in a tree? I got bark bite last time. Adios baby!

Autumn52

*gigglesnorts*

Love it bunny....you are so wonderful. I must let you go. Goodbye precious. Until we meet again.  *MY PRECIOUS* **In Gollum voice*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish