Acid it's back on the hunt! [F looking for anything]

Started by Acid Lips, August 23, 2012, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night

I am Acid Lips, you may call me AL or Acid, up to you. I done a couple of request threads however I still have to find a good partner for a good long term story. So this is my new request, I will put everything I can think off in here so here we go. First off I love Modern stories without a fiction thing added to it. There is so much a person can do with a modern rp. I can do fantasy but the plot has to really get my attention. I won’t rp anything without a plot, sex can be the focus of he rp yeah but it has to have a plot behind it. I LOVE ROMANCE roleplays AS WELL AS GENDER BENDER roleplays.  Post apocalyptic roleplays are always a big plus for me, I just love a good Zombie roleplay.

My restrictions are simple, everything that belongs in the toilet has to be in the toilet, that means no scat or watersports. Vore and Gore are just ugly and yucky, I will not have anything to do with it so don't even ask. Bestiality it’s a big no, I know some people like it and I respect it but that is just a big no for me.

Now that my restrictions are out of the way let me tell you what I am looking for. First off I would love a person that can keep my interest during the rp. That doesn’t mean you have to post a wall of post but at least two strong paragraphs will keep me interested. I know writers block it’s a often cause for rps to die, if you are suffering from that just let me know and we can fix something up. Please DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING in a rp waiting for a post, I will put you in my black list. If I am no longer enjoying a roleplay I will tell you, please tell me if you aren’t enjoying it as well.

Lady Temptress

Hi. I'm interested in the Turned/Lesbian Romance Vanilla Rp with you. I'm sending you a pm.
Lady Dreamer