What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Suck by Nine inch nails - rather appropriate too ;)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

David Byrne - "Don't Want to be Part of your World"

next

Everclear - "Brown Eyed Girl"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Amberghylles

Bananarama - "Cruel Summer"

next

Avalances - "Frontier Psychatrist"

Bliss

Giant Drag - Wicked Game (cover of Chris Isaacs)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Bliss

*whispers* Imbruglia...

I'm listening to the Superheroes Myths episode of Mythbusters.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Bliss

Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter - The Dreaming Dead
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Cherri Tart

oo!  i love the little mermaid! i know all the words to all the songs - lol - i am SO mature :)

Xavier by Dead can Dance.  it was a gift and i've fallen in love with it!  i have to buy more of the CDs :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Archangel

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Archangel

Amberghylles

"St. Elmo's Fire"

next

Everclear - "White Men in Black Suits"

Archangel