"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiri

"It's supposed to blink like that."

Lavaske

"Sure it's friendly!"

"Cut the green wire?  Erm, I guess this a bad time to tell you I'm color blind."

Shiri

"No worries, the perimeter's safe."

Fireeyes

"Calm down, we will be just fine.  The chances of us running into an alien species is .000....."

Milanthe

"Don't worry, Cindy, the dark basement full of ghostie goulies that don't exist is perfectly safe," he said before going down the stairs.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Shiri

"I'm telling you, there's nothing under your bed."

Captain Maltese

"Yeah? You and what army?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Inkidu

A giant boulder? Don't be an idiot how could they lift it up there? I'm taking the darn statue.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Astrofig

"Smells okay to me. I'm eating it anyway."

Shiri

"You said it's safe that way? Then I'm going the other way."

Greg MD

"Sure, I know where your puppy is! Now can I have those skittles in the back of the van you promised?"

Defiance

"Don't worry, I've already tried this at home."

Greg MD

"Oh I get it, you're trying to get me to turn around by saying it's behind me, meanwhile when I fall for it, you'll run away. Not gonna happen. I'm smarter than that."

Just then a hideous claw sliced through his neck, seperating his head from his body.

minkflavoredcheese

"Yeah right, that's what they all say."

"I'm a professional, I know what I'm doing."

"Hold this for me, will you?"

"Eh, I"m sure it's nothing."

Isabella Vaasco

Relax! They are only baby sharks...

Lithos

Maybe they only had one rocket

That is real one by WWII British soldier who was taking cover in a bunker after they were hit by a rocket. A second volley destroyed the bunker and he was killed.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Defiance

*has this on a shirt*

"Trust me, I'm a doctor."

*loves that shirt*

Isabella Vaasco

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Ryieahna

KittieShaufer

(Almost that actual last words of one of my previous characters, if not for a band of brave adventurers)

"I see eyes, there's a dragon in there you say? I think we should let him out, he might be friendly."
| O/O | A/A | The Kat Box of ideas |
| XFire | YouTube | DeviantART | Fet |
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Ryieahna

What are you going to do with that thing?

MzNurse

"I swear to god honey, I have no idea how that lipstick got there...  Blonde hairs?  Maybe they're some of your's that didn't get dyed...?"
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Duncan

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories