Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Granted, you get selected to become part of the Monopoly set of pieces and have to trundle round playing boards living in miniature plastic houses and hotels for ever more.

I wish I could get to interview the True God.
History, where creative writing was born.

Dys Astyr

Granted, but his PR rep only lets you in for two minutes and won't let you ask any of the really juicy questions.

(On that vein...)
I wish I could find a desert aspect of the Horned God one of these times I'm out hiking.
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Boatman

Granted, you join the wild hunt and after being Queen for the day, become the prey.

I wish I could take year out to sail round the world.

Dys Astyr

Granted, I just inherited a fortune and hire you to chauffeur me around the sees, but I am horrible boss, you have to wear Sailor Scout outfit and I throw things at you and call you names, because that's what you do when your rich right?

I wish I could go see King Clone, actually get to sit inside the ring and meditate for a few hours.

Boatman

Granted (learning again), but it turns out to be in a carnivorous phase and you come out with less (well none) meat on your bones than when you arrived.

I wish I had a good lawyer to defend me against the trumped up murder charge brought by my ex-sailing boss's estate.' She just went ashore to be alone.'

Dys Astyr

Granted, you escape the murder charge but are haunted forever by the angry spirit of her, and she drinks all the good alcohol, plays music too loud while your trying to sleep and chases away anyone who tries to come see you.

I wish had the money for a new tattoo!

Boatman

Granted, You win an all expenses paid ticket to the Edinburgh Tattoo.

I wish I could make peace and be friends with the angry spirit who haunts me.

Dys Astyr

Granted, you have a seance and put aside your differences, and now the ghosty is pretty cool... But all the other ghosts in the area decide they want to be your friend too. You become the most haunted man in the world.

I wish I didn't have to get caught up on my vaccines to travel overseas so I can use this all expenses paid ticket I just got!

Boatman

Granted, (easy one) you don't need any vaccines for the destination, but being stubborn you buy some herbal ones from the pharmacy and come out in a rash which prevents you travelling.

I wish I could employ a ghost hunter (who is not affiliated to the church in any way) to get rid of all the ghosts that haunt me except the spirit of my previous employer.

Dys Astyr

Granted, you find a non-affiliated ghost hunter, unfortunately he turns out to be pretty bad at his job and actually makes your situation worse rather than better.

I wish that it would cool down so I could fall asleep relatively easily.  :-(

Boatman

Granted, you are given work at an experimental deep space facility where at interview you correctly answered the question 'would you like to cool down so you can sleep?' The machine will wake you in time for reaching the nearest star.

I wish I discovered a treatment that cured all illness (which I would patent and donate non-exclusive manufacturing rights to the world).

Dys Astyr

Granted, however the cure has a steep list of side effects and no one wants it, as the original illness wasn't all that bad.

I wish an ant hadn't just bit me on my bum.  >:(

Mercurio123

Granted, it's a bee sting instead.

I wish I didn't feel so tired

Dys Astyr

Granted, you are now feeling the tense, painfully wakeful high associated with things like Truckers Love 'Em.

I wish it would cool off. Its too much hot...

Jclaymore

Granted, you are now frozen solid permanently.

I wish for that everyone in the world finds his/her soulmate!

Mercurio123

Granted, turns out you are the only one that doesn't appear to have a soul mate.

I wish could download information straight in to my brain instead of having to study for hours a day

BackSeatMuse

Too bad your brain does not include a pop up blocker, more spam than your brain can handle.  Good luck on those finals with ads to increase your cup size.  The answer is obviously double D, instead of D.

I wish I was a little bit taller.

Life; you hit it like you want to hurt it, and drive it like you stole it.

Mercurio123

Granted, you are being thrown on the rack and stretched out several inches. Unfortunately your spine can't handle the procedure.

I wish for breakfast

Vill

Granted, but it's left overs from 1792 and the pancakes are so hard they shatter your teeth.

I wish to see the future.

Kitsunetsuki

Granted, but it's only one minute into the future...from now...repeatedly...

I wish I lived somewhere colder.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Boatman

Granted, you find yourself locked in the cellar. Well, at least there is the wine.
(Don't worry about the hooded man who visits from time to time ... he'll probably leave you alone.)

I wish I could just live on my boat and sail wherever my mood took me.

Dys Astyr

Granted, but you have to take me too, and put up with all the crazy that entails. ;D

I wish I could paint the pictures in my head.

Boatman

Granted, but the first one absorbs you back in so you are trapped in your own thought.
I wish I could have a comedy script accepted for filming.

Rhedyn

Granted, but the film flops, gets terrible reviews and ruins your script writing career.

I wish my headache would go away.

Boatman

Granted, you take the thorns out of your hair and as if by magic the pains ease.
I wish I could sing in tune (for Karaoke)