Blood Oath: A Lost Girl AU Game (LGBTQA Friendly! Urban Fantasy! Accepting!)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, July 11, 2014, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

I have a male NPC I made up for another Lost Girl game, but he was the brother of my other character. I could perhaps adapt him into a male PC, but I'm just reluctant to take on too much more right now. He was a light fae werewolf.

I can ask around among some of my friends and see if anyone else is interested in joining.

Bloodied Porcelain

Correction, Ame has switched to playing two guys instead of a guy and a girl. xD
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

AmberStarfire

Amelita

With the glaring lack of dick in the game, I'm changing my boy and girl duo to two guys.

I have no fun playing girlies in games where there's competition over a couple of males' attention, so this is better :P

I'm keeping the same concepts, BTwin, just genderbending the Phoenix one.

I'm kinda thinking twins.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Updated:

Dark:
The Boudicca (NPC)
The Oracle (NPC, though technically more neutral than anything)
DF's Girl
Midnight's Girl
Amber's Girl
Amelita's Boys (2)
BP's Alkonost
Total PCs: 6

Light:
The Elder (NPC)
The Waykeeper (technically more neutral)
BP's Succubus
Aidan's boy
Kuroneko's girl
Total PCs: 4

I've sent out a PM to Sephora to see if she's still interested, so hopefully we'll hear something soon and can figure out what side she plans to go to. I'm also waiting to see if midnight diamond is still interested, as I haven't heard anything for a bit from her.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

AmberStarfire

Agreed about the male thing.

I just sent a PM to one of my friends (I don't think Lost Girl is really his thing, but *fingers crossed*). I figure Gwynn is bi, but women won't help the long-term survival of the mesmer race.

Bloodied Porcelain

Oddly enough, Morgana doesn't give a shit about the survival of the mesmer race, given her history. She gave birth to one of the most powerful of her kind and then was forced to kill him to save her twin brother. Something that never would have happened if her grandfather hadn't been obsessed with "saving" their kind. x.x

AmberStarfire

So I guess that means at least one dark fae mesmer man is kicking about (please don't be Vex!!) LOL

It's a pity Morgana had to kill her son. Gwynn doesn't treat it as a priority, but she has a lot of reason to think about these things right now. Mainly, she's just focused on living life her way.

Bloodied Porcelain

As of right now, there aren't any mesmer males, though there probably won't be any more mesmers at all as they're a rare species and I don't want to over populate the game with them. It's rare to find one mesmer, let alone two in the same city.

AmberStarfire

Okay. Maybe I'll just have Gwynn plan to take a trip 'out of town' when 'certain events that shalln't be discussed here' are over with, but that won't be in the foreseeable future.

In the meantime, she'll be her usual self.

Bloodied Porcelain

AmberStarfire

Friend declined. I'll think of some other friends to ask.

Aiden

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on July 23, 2014, 08:39:41 AM
Reminder

Please remember to get your face claims up here.

Will do, but won't get to the sheet till I am done with season 3, almost done with it. Maybe by this weekend it will be up.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Aiden on July 23, 2014, 03:41:10 PM
Will do, but won't get to the sheet till I am done with season 3, almost done with it. Maybe by this weekend it will be up.

No problem ;) I know sheets are time consuming, but we have several people I know have settled on faces or submitted sheets and just haven't bothered posting claims, so... xD

AmberStarfire

Season 4, episode 1. Watch that after watching season 3. Trust me on this.

Bloodied Porcelain

Phobetor

I can do a light fae male! Will work on a character sheet as soon as I boot up the lappy top
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Bloodied Porcelain

Kokaine

I'm hoping to have one of each >.>

Any preference for which side my male is on?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmberStarfire

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Kokaine on July 23, 2014, 06:29:21 PM
I'm hoping to have one of each >.>

Any preference for which side my male is on?

Light if you want him to have a good chance of being with your kryptonite ;)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rogue

Sooo, as I kinda psuedo expressed to BP I have some interest in this game. :)

Perhaps a Kitsune? I'm familiar with the lore and would be happy with her being either dark or light side fae. Already have a face in mind too... >///<

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on July 23, 2014, 06:34:37 PM
Sooo, as I kinda psuedo expressed to BP I have some interest in this game. :)

Perhaps a Kitsune? I'm familiar with the lore and would be happy with her being either dark or light side fae. Already have a face in mind too... >///<

As long as the kitsune is the way they're described in the show, I'd be fine with that. :)

Rogue

I'll have to go check up on their lore and see how contrary it runs >.>