GermanCake's Fandom Craving

Started by GermanCake, August 08, 2014, 03:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCake

GermanCake's Fandom Craving

Please DO NOT post here. Send a PM!

Sometimes, original stories are not enough my friend. You gotta dip your pen in some fandom and feed the shipping beast inside you. Here's a list of fandoms I'd like to make a roleplay out of! At the moment, I'm pretty much just looking for anyone willing to do Steven Universe. It's my biggest craving thus far.

Will add more fandoms.

A show that has a diverse cast in terms of ethnicity, body type and has strong female leads? On top of that, it has laugh out loud hilarious jokes and a surprising amount of touching moments. Rebecca Sugar's Steven Universe has to be one of the best shows to come out of Cartoon Network and hopefully will have many seasons to come. I can't express how much I ship the gems with each other. At the moment, I will drop nearly everything to get a RP started with one of the parings listed below.

I'm going to say these parings will be fairly vanilla. Definitely no Non-Con here (unless otherwise worked out.) But if you think some of the characters may have a certain fetish we can discuss that. Will mostly be F/F, and futa is totally possible for gem parings!   

Pearl x Amethsyt (Pearlmethyst) CRAVING!!!!!!!!
These two cuties are my biggest otp and anyone willing to write for any of them in an RP would win massive points with me! The ultimate love/hate relationship that makes for adorable moments!

Pearl x Garnet (Pearlnet) Craving!
The mother and father like figures of the crystal gems, there is already a pretty big following on tumblr supporting this ship. I'd be just as happy starting an RP featuring this pair!

Garnet x Amethyst (Gamethyst) Craving!
What do you get when you pair someone who's learned to link their mind with all existing matter and channeling the collective power of the universe with someone who barley has the will to get out of bed in the morning? A really adorable ship, that's what!

-More to come!