Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

*Licks face and then cuddles*  I like wet kisses too!
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Merry Gentry

*snuggles close, hugging tight*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Creshnagarine

Oooo! Shiny package,

<Embraces with both arms from behind and gently kisses her neck>

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Merry Gentry

*wraps into those arms, snuggling against that yummy chest*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Amelita

*Runs hands lightly up the shiny-package back, into hair and lets fingers caress the nape of that pretty neck. Then moves in for a two-for-one, nesting chin on a shiny shoulder and wrapping arms all the way around what's within reach of very yummy arms and shoulders on the other side of the shiny one*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Batsose

*gently plays with her unapproved sign, caressing the UN in my hands*

Ons and Offs

Harley Quinn

I couldn't pass this one up, I just had to cuddle the scary man, so... -hugs gently-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Batsose

*Cradles Harley Quinn in his arms* Will I always be scary to you?

Ons and Offs

Harley Quinn

Awwww, cradles. -stays there-  Possibly not.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

I've been looking for you all over! -clings-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Why? * Snuggles into her holding her tightly in his arms*

Harley Quinn

Because I wanted my Romeo.  I even went into the doormat thread. -keeps clinging-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Well, why. Im not that great. *Nuzzles her neck*

Harley Quinn

To me you are. -nibbles neck-  I have to go for a while, but I'll be back later.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

I probally wont seeing as Im most likley going to be denied.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

I hope that's not true. -sighs-  What timing, since I have to go now.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Amelita

*wraps arms tightly around his waist, nudges his jaw with her nose and then cuddles to his chest*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Harley Quinn

-cuddles Edhel Tari, then reaches around and hugs Romeo-
Ons/Offs - Absences