Ideas

Started by Apple of Eris, August 15, 2008, 09:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

Okay, a couple ideas.... That all got filled really, really fast. Uh... thanks!

The Western:
   Female gunslinger catches a notorious outlaw (male or female, I don't care) and has to get them to the next town over within a couple days to get them onboard a prison train in order to collect the bounty. Will she make it? Will the outlaw manage to turn the tables on her? Will her captive's gang catch up with them before they get there?

A.I.:
  A computer system awakens and becomes enamored with one of its programmers. Not being programmed with the niceties of human interaction it doesn't know how to show its affections and just does whatever it wants with her. Perhaps the AI is actually benign or not, but able to control systems and machines it can stalk and toy with the object of its interest.

The Angelic:
  An pair of angels were lovers long before the Rebellion. One, drawn to the side of the rebels was cast out from heaven along with the others of Lucifer's followers. After millenia they chance upon one another on earth, forced to work together against a force that threatens both heaven and hell. For this game I'm basing the angels and the war somewhat upon the interpretation from the game In Nomine. In which the angels are selfless creatures attuned to God's symphony and seeking to maintain it, while demons are pits of selfishness rejecting the symphony and seeking instead to smash it and prove Lucifer right.
Will the demon tempt the poor angel to fall after all these years of living in God's glory? Will the Demon realize their mistake in rejecting God's command and seek redemption? Will they even survive their mission?

If anyone is interested, drop me a note!
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking