Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoOkie

Granted but, unfortunately you can only write a long forgotten language that nobody understands.

I wish I had a flying car.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Anesa

Granted, but each time the car takes flight, the theme song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang blares through the car's audio system and you can never get the tune out of your head!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyX1bjGamY

:P

I wish Prince Charming would come along and take me away.

ChicagoOkie

Quote from: Anesa on February 13, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
Granted, but each time the car takes flight, the theme song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang blares through the car's audio system and you can never get the tune out of your head!

I actually love that song would probably sing along with it.

OT: Granted, but he Detective Prince Charming and is arresting you for murder.

I wish I had the ability to get instant hugs whenever I wanted.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Anesa

Granted, but this bear hug will sadly be your last.

I wish I was relaxing on a sandy white beach with a margarita in my hand.

Trigon

Granted, you've been transported to the beaches of Titan...

I wish I had everything

Quick Ben

Granted, everything suddenly fills your closet spaces and explodes outwards in a fatal flow of avarice spelling out your DOOM!

I wish I had a turtle.

The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

CassieBear

Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a Leatherback Sea Turtle weighing in at nearly 1,000lbs; an animal that needs small animals (usually jellyfish to survive). An expensive pet if I do say so myself...

I wish I had someone who could alphabetize the nearly 10 new movies into my 6 CD holders so I don't have to.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

William Blake

A kindly burglar alphabetizes your new movies while absconding with your more valuable personal items.

I wish I could type at the speed I usually do but with perfect accuracy.

Azrialdarklight

Granted, but now you speak with the inaccuracy you used to type with

I wish for world peace

Endorphin

Granted, a superior deity-like alien race subdues the entire population with a planet-wide sedative, which brings about an environment of world peace at the cost of independent thought and action.

I wish I could move like Magic Mike!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Dark Rez

Granted, sadly you've been transferred to an alternate world where all women like fat men.

I wish I could live in medieval times.

Azrialdarklight

Granted. unfortunately, in this timeline you are a knight who's eaten by a dragon

I wish for a new set of paints.

Dark Rez

Granted, only these paints are able to be washed away by the rain.

I wish for Nikki Minaj to be my girlfriend.

Jennifer swallows

She only ever speaks to you in a singing/rapping fashion, and not every thing she say's would make a hit song.

I wish my every fantasy (of my choosing) could become real for at least 3 hours a day.

sensual pen

But it never ever stops-endless screaming maddening fantasy that turns into the harsh routines of reality.

I wish my erotic wishes came true.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but you get only one and it's with the wrong person, so it's not very enjoyable.

I wish I was independently wealthy.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Stone

Granted, but because English is a muddy language, your wealth becomes independent of you and runs away.

I wish independence came with free cookies, internet, and International No Pants Day for all.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Merry Gentry

Granted, but the cookies are burnt and barely edible, the internet is dial up slow and no one is wearing pants, but they are required to granny panties and shorts. 

I wish I didn't ever have to sleep
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CassieBear

Granted, but the longer you go without sleep, the delusions start to feel more and more real until you find yourself climbing a tree in your undergarments trying to swat away a dragon who is trying to steal your peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I wish for the greatest adventures during my vacation.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Zulma

Granted, but your vacation will only last 24 hours.

I wish I owned and played for the most beautiful harp.

CassieBear

Granted, you own the most magnificent and ornate harp in the world and yeah, you can play it... but you can't play it well. Nor is anyone around to teach you how play it correctly.

I wish I could live in the loveliest castle.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

lux89

Granted, you live with the Trumps.

I wish this wish doesn't get corrupted.

CassieBear

Granted, but you get no more wishes.

I wish it wasn't this hot for May.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Beguile's Mistress

Granted, however, we'll push the mercury up 10 more degrees (F) just for you. :-)

I wish I could try out for and win a place on a cooking show.

Zulma

Granted as you are the only contestant of a microwaved food contest.

I wish I could be on vacation all the time.