Game Protagonists At War! (LGBTQ Friendly) (Video Game Mash-up!)

Started by Rel Mayer, June 15, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: DazzlingCockroach on March 24, 2016, 08:37:36 AM
Hello! I'd be interested to play a Drell Vanguard, from Mass Effect. Would that be OK ?

I find the Drell fascinating the the Vanguard awesome. Please draft a sheet.

Idej

ALrighty, I have the guy I would like to use instead.

Since we have an Ike.  We need a Mad King!

Oh, but not the Mad King Ike knows!  No, we need...

Gangrel!

Idej

Gangrel - 'The Mad King'

Current Occupation: Trickster, he likes to trick and treat.

Home World Information: Gangrel hails from the eastern continent of Ylisse which is the successor name of Akaneia generations ago when the Hero-King Marth once walked the lands.  Ylisse is split into three nations, the Halidom of Ylisse, Regna Ferox, and the Theocracy of Plegia.

Appearance/Style Description: Gangrel is a flamboyantly dressed individual.  Preferring to wear bold colors and materials.  In spite of no longer being the ruler of Plegia, still wears his crown and other symbols of royalty he once had as the ruler of Plegia.  He is a wiry fellow and not built like many strong warriors that roam the lands of Ylisse, but he does have a spring to his step which shows that he is still quite athletic.

Sexuality: Living in the desert wastes of Plegia and as ruler of that theocratic state, Gangrel's sexuality is heterosexual.  Though being a very hedonistic-and mad-king, it is unknown what sort of things Gangrel has done or not done.  In his current state however, it is known that he does enjoy the comfort of a woman should he get the chance.

Personality: Having grown up in the harsh lands of Plegia and as a mere street thug, Gangrel developed a deranged and almost primal like personality.  He clawed his way to the top in hopes of changing Plegia, but he succumbed to the bloodlust of war and killing.  Gangrel became cruel, deranged, and easily distracted.  He saw mankind as beasts that fought, killed, and devoured their prey.  After his fall by the hands of Chrom, Gangrel's personality changed however.  Though still deranged, cruel and easily distracted, he was humbled and humiliated.  He sees himself as trash, though with the help of Chrom, Robin, and the Shepherds he has snapped too and sees himself of some use, albeit akin to rabid dog that goes out and kills as a means to help out.  He has grown a bit softer as well, vowing to help any Plegian who has lost their way.

Gangrel enjoys killing, and even though he fights on the side of good, he still enjoys killing, bloodshed, and manipulation. 

History: Born a common thug in the Theocracy of Plegia, Gangrel was subjected to the cruel realities of the world.  He fought his way to the top in an effort to save Plegia, but in the end became twisted by the harshness of the world around him.  He saw the world as a kill or be killed world, witnessing not just the atrocities of the Grimleal(The ruling faith in Plegia who worship Grima, the Fell Dragon) in Plegia but the father of the late Exalt of Ylisse, Emmeryn, and current Exalt, Chrom was a tyrant that subjected great harshness onto Plegia all in the name of a good against evil.  So Gangrel became the King of Plegia and went on his crusade against Ylisse.  Using guile and subterfuge to use his own forces cross into Ylissean territory disguised as bandits to harass and intimidate the Halidom of Ylisse and break them.

He used the standing of 'retaliation against Ylisse's brutality' as thinly cloaked excuse to commit the atrocities he greatly enjoyed and committing across the continent.

During the majority of his rule as the 'Mad King', Gangrel tried to start a war with Ylisse and acquire Ylisse's most sacred possession, the Fire Emblem.  However, due to Emmeryn's pacifistic nature, trying to provoke her into going to war proved to be rather cumbersome and so went to other means in causing a war to happen by manipulating the more hot-headed and overprotective brother of Emmeryn, Chrom.

By capturing Maribelle who was a member of the Shepherds(a militia unit led by Chrom) and a member of nobility in Ylisse's courts, he tried to force Emmeryn's hand into handing over the Fire Emblem for Maribelle's life.  The coercion into getting the Fire Emblem almost succeeds but Chrom gets in the way and cuts down a few Plegian soldiers who were going to do harm to Emmeryn.  This was enough for Gangrel to see that Ylisse made a declaration of war and allowed him to move the Plegian people to fighting against Ylisse, thus causing another Plegian/Ylissean war.  Gangrel spent the majority of his time in getting rid of Emmeryn and acquiring the Fire Emblem during the war and eventually sacked the capital of Ylisse, Ylisstol and captured Emmeryn.

Gangrel proceeded to take her back to Plegia Castle where he would execute her the next day on sunrise by forcing her off of a cliff.

Chrom and the Shepherds arrived and defeated the Plegian forces around the castle grounds to secure a route for the Pegasus Knights to retrieve Emmeryn.  However, this was all a trap as Gangrel with the help of Aversa laid a trap and killed all the Pegasus Knights with a group of Risen(undead) archers.  With the upper hand, Gangrel gave Chrom an ultimatum:  Hand over the Fire Emblem or let Emmeryn die.  Before Chrom was able to make a choice, Emmeryn made the choice for them and sacrificed herself so that her brother would not have to feel guilty about the choice he wold have to make.

Gangrel laughed at all of this while Chrom was forced to retreat.  This was the beginning of Gangrel's fall though, as many within Plegia saw Emmeryn's sacrifice as noble and in vain and were very demoralized in continuing the fight.  Maddened and enraged, Gangrel started to kill anyone and their families and friends if they refused to fight.  His actions only proved to weaken the Plegian war effort as his reign ended when Chrom met him in battle with a combined military force from Regna Ferox and Ylisse's own military went against his small but loyal forces in the Border Wastes.  Chrom defeated him in battle and thus the tale of the 'Mad King' came to an end.

Or did it?

Gangrel survived his battle against Chrom as a broken, pathetic shell of a person and eked out a living as nothing more for a grunt under the pirate captain known as Zanth, who ironically treated Gangrel like trash.

Gangrel lived that way until Chrom ran into him once again in the field of battle.  Chrom and his Shepherds encounters Zanth's forces while trying to galvanize the world against the newly awakened Grima, which threatened to destroy all if not defeated.  Gangrel saw Chrom and tried to force the man to kill him as he knew Chrom was still angry over Emmeryn's death.  Seeing how pathetic Gangrel has gotten, Chrom refuses too and eventually convinces Gangrel to join the fight against Grima as the Fell Dragon was a bigger priority over killing Gangrel.

Gangrel fights with Chrom and his forces and starts lighten up, eventually being accepted by a few members in the Shepherds(including Chrom's strategist).  He makes his vow to do better in spite feeling that he may never seek atonement and continues his 'madness' in fighting against Grima and doing whatever good he could do for the world.

After the war against Grima, Gangrel fell into obscurity.  Historians debate that he either fell into the gutters or sought a new land to rule.  All nearly agreed he was dead in a matter of years...

Current Situation:  Gangrel actually did neither, he left his homeworld in efforts to try to improve the hope of others by doing what he does best:  Killing, mutilating, and using his silver tongue against the darkness.  While many have not gotten the memo that Gangrel was not amongst the bad guys, Gangrel would use that to his advantage in luring unsuspecting and stupid villains out in the open to, 'negotiate' a chance of working together, only to spring an ambush and kill or severely damage the efforts of that villain.  So far this charade has lasted up until he encountered Ganondorf who saw through his ruse and nearly killed Gangrel, forcing the 'Mad King' to retreat and find a place to lick his wounds.

Laughing Hyena

Not bad. I can see no immediate faults with this. Obviously theres a work in progress since theres no other details but it's coming along nicely.

Idej

Yeah, I had to get some sleep so I posted what I had so that you could look it over.

Laughing Hyena

Please do keep working on it at your earliest convienance so we can fully judge it. ^_^

DazzlingCockroach

Khane Tanos

Current Occupation: The reaper invasion pushed back, the ranks of the so-called "N7 forces" got cleared real good. The real N7 corps recruited a few individuals who distinguished themselves during the battle. Khane was not part of those. He was rewarded with an apartment on Kahje, his natal planet, for services rendered, but he hardly ever spent time there. Instead, he rented it to ensure himself enough money to have an average life.

Some people were traumatized by their fight against the reaper troops. Khane wasn't, and he believes it is thanks to his strong beliefs and regular prayers to Arashu. His serenity, oddly enough, pushed him to seek the life of a mercenary on Omega. After some free-lance work, he finally started working for Aria and scored what he called a good life, in other words risking it every other day to keep his high pay.

Home World Information: While hailing from Kahje, the drell has been forged by his whole galaxy. Inhabited by numerous different races and only partly colonized, what he calls the "Citadel Space" is governed by a council composed of a member of each race "worthy enough" (his words). The rest of the colonized space is called the "Terminus System", of which Omega is the capital according to many. Both the Citadel and Omega are huge space stations.

Most of the technology, along with Khane's biotic powers, rest on the discovery of the Element Zero. A chemical that, once refined and treated, can shift its mass and that of whatever surrounds it depending on the electric current passing through it. That property makes space travel and flying cars a common occurrence, but it's also applied to a lot of other domains.
Guns, for example, shoot tiny morsels of metal, accelerated to vertiginous speed by the same process a ship does.
Some people, having been exposed to Element Zero before birth, have developed nodes of the chemical on their nervous system. Some species have even developed it as part of a defence mechanism, namely the Asari and the Drell. These nodes allow these people to naturally reproduce the effect of the element, effectively giving them localized powers over gravity.

Appearance/Style Description: Drells have a humanoid appearance, with a scaly skin ranging from green to blue. Their eyes looks entirely black, and only on close inspection can one see the iris and pupil. They have flares of skin and cartilage on their neck which resembles gills and their middle and ring finger are fused.

Khane often wears black slim clothes under his light armor. Made of a dampening matrix of fabric and a force-stopping sheet of duratanium, it is also black-ish with hints of crimson here and there. His skin is olive green and he has pouty lips, reminding one even more of a fish than drells normally do.

Sexuality: Khane is a pansexual and emancipated individual. Fun note: his skin produces a very mild poison with light hallucinatory properties. It is sometimes used in cocktails.

Personality:I am terrible at describing a character's personality before playing it, so here goes nothing.

Reckless. Lucky. Without any consideration for his life. That's how one would describe Khane's fighting style. Mostly because his main power basically teleports him in close quarters combat, for which he is not built.
In truth, our drell vanguard is profoundly religious and does not fear death. It is part of the life cycle, and he is persuaded he will be welcomed by Kalahira herself, the Goddess of Oceans and Afterlife.

Combat against the reaper forces have forged Khane's blood into a cold, cold material. As useful as it is in battle, it can easily be perceived as lack of interest during a conversation. His seriousness about most subject comes from the same source. On the battlefield, he viewed humor as a distraction. This hasn't changed.

History: Khane grew up on Kahje, where he was chosen to be trained as an assassin for the Hanar species.
The Hanari saved the drell species when their home planet was ravaged by the lack of resources and a devastating industrial age. For that, the lizard-like community will always be thankful and will gladly tackle the tasks that the jellyfish-like species can't easily take on. That includes bodyguarding.

After years of training in a drell monastery, Khane was ready to serve. But instead of serving as a guardian, as he expected, he ended up in a war he knew nothing about. He quickly adapted and put his training to good use. While a proficient soldier, his whole life he has been told what to do, and it suits him. Despite having the experience to, he never got any real promotion and kept a soldier rank, under the orders of others.

After the end of the war, he sought a mercenary life on Omega. While not quite well-payed as a free-lance, he was renting his apartment on Kahje, and he never starved. He chose this job mostly for the daily thrill.
It's after a bold move and successful contract that he drew Aria's eye, the person in control of the space-station. Every aspect of life there, she had a hand in. Drug cartels, mercenary gangs, practical businesses, you name it. Khane spent a few of his best months at her service.

Weapon: While always armed with his trusty M-6 Carnifex, it is by far not his primary way of dealing damage. He is trained in a specific martial art exploiting the wiry strength of the drell, allowing him short outbursts of damage separated by wide and acrobatic dodges. But his primary damage dealing skill is his biotic mastery.

Pull: This power's core function is to deprive a target from gravity, often confusing him and interrupting any activity. It also lifts the target in the air for the duration of the effect, which is rarely over five seconds. Another use of this power is to create a localized unstable biotic field.

Cluster Grenades: Like most biotics, Khane has the ability to coat a grenade in a biotic field, which is detonated with the explosive. It gives it more concussive force and can lifts the affected targets in the air, in a way similar to Pull.

Biotic Charge: Favorited by many vanguards, the concept of this power is to create a gravity well between the caster and its target, while shielding oneself with a biotic barrier. The result is a very fast displacement and a huge impact. The force of which is felt by both parties, but vanguard's armours are designed to use this force in key points to recharge the user's shield.

Biotic explosions: Some powers, like the aftermath of a Cluster Grenade or a Pull, create unstable biotic fields. Applying biotic force to these field shift the field and make it detonate, effectively ending any lasting effect.

Strengths: Khane's offensive power is classical to vanguards, which is great in comparison to other soldiers. It does come with drawbacks.

The drell voice, with its flanging effect, has appeal to many species. Combined with his strong religious upbringing, it would make Khane a great spiritual leader, if it wasn't for his tendency and habit to follow orders.

Weaknesses: The tendency to overuse the biotic charge makes the drell very likely to end up in close combat, which is not always advised when one wears a light armour - necessary to the proficient use of biotic powers. As a result, having a brush with death has become a habit for Khane and made him reckless. Also, he's squishy. And he is a terrible leader.

Stats
Strength - 1
Agility - 2
Stamina - 1
Power - 4
Reputation - 0

Angaroo

Saric

Quote from: Angaroo on April 13, 2016, 02:36:44 PM
Is there still room in this if I wanted to join? :o

I don't think this game has a max limit... I mean there might be an effective limit to how many we could take without additional GMs but the ones we've got now are entirely too awesome to be there yet...
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

PrestaDGTation

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

scribus1000

Angaroo, I'm no GM but I figured I'd come by to say I love your avatar. :) lol

And looking forward to what you whip up for the game!
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Angaroo

Quote from: scribus1000 on April 13, 2016, 04:56:27 PM
Angaroo, I'm no GM but I figured I'd come by to say I love your avatar. :) lol

And looking forward to what you whip up for the game!

Thanks Scribus! ^3^

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on April 13, 2016, 03:04:05 PM
  You betchya!

Quote from: Saric on April 13, 2016, 02:56:35 PM
I don't think this game has a max limit... I mean there might be an effective limit to how many we could take without additional GMs but the ones we've got now are entirely too awesome to be there yet...

And both of these are awesome to hear! I shall begin narrowing down my choices right away!

Mr L

It's nice to see you wanting to come back Angaroo ^.^ Sorry about Lenneth...
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Angaroo

Quote from: Mr L on April 14, 2016, 12:21:20 AM
It's nice to see you wanting to come back Angaroo ^.^ Sorry about Lenneth...

It will be nice to be back~!

And no worries about Lenneth. :3 I had some RL stuff that I needed to focus on (*cough* final semester of college *cough*). Now I will be able to focus more on my games! \o/

I was possibly thinking of either playing Shanoa from Castlevania  or Konoko from Oni...haven't decided yet~. We shall see!

Mr L

Quote from: Angaroo on April 14, 2016, 12:50:09 AM
It will be nice to be back~!

And no worries about Lenneth. :3 I had some RL stuff that I needed to focus on (*cough* final semester of college *cough*). Now I will be able to focus more on my games! \o/

I was possibly thinking of either playing Shanoa from Castlevania  or Konoko from Oni...haven't decided yet~. We shall see!

Haven't heard of either of them ^.^; like half of the protags

Yeah, you're one of the few writers this group has seen who lost a character after dropping out, and Peach is using her sword like it was intended, to smite the EVIL! >:3

scribus1000

I don't recall anyone having a char die on them and having to start a new sheet while they were active in the group, actually.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Mr L

Quote from: scribus1000 on April 14, 2016, 01:09:36 AM
I don't recall anyone having a char die on them and having to start a new sheet while they were active in the group, actually.

That is accurate. No one has had to reroll a character while they are ACTIVE. I'm the only player to have an active character die, even if she came back two GM posts later.

scribus1000

I didn't count that for that reason, and didn't want to mention it for the sake of avoiding 'spoilers', lol

Blue Nova

Quote from: Mr L on April 14, 2016, 01:11:27 AM
That is accurate. No one has had to reroll a character while they are ACTIVE. I'm the only player to have an active character die, even if she came back two GM posts later.

Heh yeah... good times

Idej

HERE IS THE COMPLETED SHEET - SORRY TO DOUBLE POST IT

Gangrel - 'The Mad King'

Current Occupation: Trickster, he likes to trick and treat.

Home World Information: Gangrel hails from the eastern continent of Ylisse which is the successor name of Akaneia generations ago when the Hero-King Marth once walked the lands.  Ylisse is split into three nations, the Halidom of Ylisse, Regna Ferox, and the Theocracy of Plegia.

Appearance/Style Description: Gangrel is a flamboyantly dressed individual.  Preferring to wear bold colors and materials.  In spite of no longer being the ruler of Plegia, still wears his crown and other symbols of royalty he once had as the ruler of Plegia.  He is a wiry fellow and not built like many strong warriors that roam the lands of Ylisse, but he does have a spring to his step which shows that he is still quite athletic.

Sexuality: Living in the desert wastes of Plegia and as ruler of that theocratic state, Gangrel's sexuality is heterosexual.  Though being a very hedonistic-and mad-king, it is unknown what sort of things Gangrel has done or not done.  In his current state however, it is known that he does enjoy the comfort of a woman should he get the chance.

Personality: Having grown up in the harsh lands of Plegia and as a mere street thug, Gangrel developed a deranged and almost primal like personality.  He clawed his way to the top in hopes of changing Plegia, but he succumbed to the bloodlust of war and killing.  Gangrel became cruel, deranged, and easily distracted.  He saw mankind as beasts that fought, killed, and devoured their prey.  After his fall by the hands of Chrom, Gangrel's personality changed however.  Though still deranged, cruel and easily distracted, he was humbled and humiliated.  He sees himself as trash, though with the help of Chrom, Robin, and the Shepherds he has snapped too and sees himself of some use, albeit akin to rabid dog that goes out and kills as a means to help out.  He has grown a bit softer as well, vowing to help any Plegian who has lost their way.

Gangrel enjoys killing, and even though he fights on the side of good, he still enjoys killing, bloodshed, and manipulation. 

History: Born a common thug in the Theocracy of Plegia, Gangrel was subjected to the cruel realities of the world.  He fought his way to the top in an effort to save Plegia, but in the end became twisted by the harshness of the world around him.  He saw the world as a kill or be killed world, witnessing not just the atrocities of the Grimleal(The ruling faith in Plegia who worship Grima, the Fell Dragon) in Plegia but the father of the late Exalt of Ylisse, Emmeryn, and current Exalt, Chrom was a tyrant that subjected great harshness onto Plegia all in the name of a good against evil.  So Gangrel became the King of Plegia and went on his crusade against Ylisse.  Using guile and subterfuge to use his own forces cross into Ylissean territory disguised as bandits to harass and intimidate the Halidom of Ylisse and break them.

He used the standing of 'retaliation against Ylisse's brutality' as thinly cloaked excuse to commit the atrocities he greatly enjoyed and committing across the continent.

During the majority of his rule as the 'Mad King', Gangrel tried to start a war with Ylisse and acquire Ylisse's most sacred possession, the Fire Emblem.  However, due to Emmeryn's pacifistic nature, trying to provoke her into going to war proved to be rather cumbersome and so went to other means in causing a war to happen by manipulating the more hot-headed and overprotective brother of Emmeryn, Chrom.

By capturing Maribelle who was a member of the Shepherds(a militia unit led by Chrom) and a member of nobility in Ylisse's courts, he tried to force Emmeryn's hand into handing over the Fire Emblem for Maribelle's life.  The coercion into getting the Fire Emblem almost succeeds but Chrom gets in the way and cuts down a few Plegian soldiers who were going to do harm to Emmeryn.  This was enough for Gangrel to see that Ylisse made a declaration of war and allowed him to move the Plegian people to fighting against Ylisse, thus causing another Plegian/Ylissean war.  Gangrel spent the majority of his time in getting rid of Emmeryn and acquiring the Fire Emblem during the war and eventually sacked the capital of Ylisse, Ylisstol and captured Emmeryn.

Gangrel proceeded to take her back to Plegia Castle where he would execute her the next day on sunrise by forcing her off of a cliff.

Chrom and the Shepherds arrived and defeated the Plegian forces around the castle grounds to secure a route for the Pegasus Knights to retrieve Emmeryn.  However, this was all a trap as Gangrel with the help of Aversa laid a trap and killed all the Pegasus Knights with a group of Risen(undead) archers.  With the upper hand, Gangrel gave Chrom an ultimatum:  Hand over the Fire Emblem or let Emmeryn die.  Before Chrom was able to make a choice, Emmeryn made the choice for them and sacrificed herself so that her brother would not have to feel guilty about the choice he wold have to make.

Gangrel laughed at all of this while Chrom was forced to retreat.  This was the beginning of Gangrel's fall though, as many within Plegia saw Emmeryn's sacrifice as noble and in vain and were very demoralized in continuing the fight.  Maddened and enraged, Gangrel started to kill anyone and their families and friends if they refused to fight.  His actions only proved to weaken the Plegian war effort as his reign ended when Chrom met him in battle with a combined military force from Regna Ferox and Ylisse's own military went against his small but loyal forces in the Border Wastes.  Chrom defeated him in battle and thus the tale of the 'Mad King' came to an end.

Or did it?

Gangrel survived his battle against Chrom as a broken, pathetic shell of a person and eked out a living as nothing more for a grunt under the pirate captain known as Zanth, who ironically treated Gangrel like trash.

Gangrel lived that way until Chrom ran into him once again in the field of battle.  Chrom and his Shepherds encounters Zanth's forces while trying to galvanize the world against the newly awakened Grima, which threatened to destroy all if not defeated.  Gangrel saw Chrom and tried to force the man to kill him as he knew Chrom was still angry over Emmeryn's death.  Seeing how pathetic Gangrel has gotten, Chrom refuses too and eventually convinces Gangrel to join the fight against Grima as the Fell Dragon was a bigger priority over killing Gangrel.

Gangrel fights with Chrom and his forces and starts lighten up, eventually being accepted by a few members in the Shepherds(including Chrom's strategist).  He makes his vow to do better in spite feeling that he may never seek atonement and continues his 'madness' in fighting against Grima and doing whatever good he could do for the world.

After the war against Grima, Gangrel fell into obscurity.  Historians debate that he either fell into the gutters or sought a new land to rule.  All nearly agreed he was dead in a matter of years...

Current Situation:  Gangrel actually did neither, he left his homeworld in efforts to try to improve the hope of others by doing what he does best:  Killing, mutilating, and using his silver tongue against the darkness.  While many have not gotten the memo that Gangrel was not amongst the bad guys, Gangrel would use that to his advantage in luring unsuspecting and stupid villains out in the open to, 'negotiate' a chance of working together, only to spring an ambush and kill or severely damage the efforts of that villain.  So far this charade has lasted up until he encountered Ganondorf who saw through his ruse and nearly killed Gangrel, forcing the 'Mad King' to retreat and find a place to lick his wounds.

Weapon:  Gangrel, as a Trickster is an agile and swift fighter, able to use both a staff as a healing or support item and use swords.  Due to that, Gangrel carries two different swords on him and one staff on him for the time being.

Levin Sword:  Gangrel carries this sword as his main weapon.  This sword is a common magical weapon, but its strength lays with the magical aptitude of the wielder and not the strength.  Gangrel being an adept user in the arcane arts has put this weapon to decent use and mainly uses the weapon due to the range the weapon has over other blades.  This is because a Levin Sword is capable of summoning lightning bolts to attack its foes in a short distance, and does not need a line of sight to strike as it is perfectly capable of striking foes on the other side of a wall or barrier with ease.

Killing Edge:  Gangrel carries a katana forged in the lands of Chon'sin on the continent of Valm.  The weapon is very useful in striking critical spots of an enemy and its design is useful for times when Gangrel needs to kill someone and make a show out of it-like slicing a jugular.

Balmwood Staff:  Due to working alone alot, Gangrel needed an item that would help him heal himself more than healing others and so uses this type of staff to do so as not only is it capable of healing others but also capable of healing the user too.

Stats -

Strength - [2]
Agility - [3]
Stamina -  [1]
Power - [2]
Reputation - 0

Special Powers: 

Locktouch - Gangrel is capable of opening up nearly any locked door or chest without the use of a key.

Lifetaker - If Gangrel kills an enemy he can recover half of his maximum health

Pass - Gangrel is capable of passing through spaces occupied by enemy units without fear of being struck or his own speed impeded.

Strengths:

Agile - Gangrel is light on his fight and capable of moving across most terrain with ease and grace.

Cunning- Gangrel did not become the King of Plegia through sheer force of might.  He attained his position through guile and trickery.  Capable of tricking even the strategist of Chrom's Shepherds, Robin, at least once which caused the death of Exalt Emmeryn.

Psychotic - To put it lightly, Gangrel is a bit on the psychotic end of things.  Not necessarily on the level of like Kefka or Albedo Piazzolla, but it is of note that Gangrel is one that has no care about how an enemy feels or what he does to them as long as in the end they are dead and he gets a good laugh out of it.  Also, since he does not particularly care for his own well-being in most circumstances, this makes it hard for people to get information out of him through torture of most forms.  Now he is able to listen to reason and logic, but it takes someone of strong will to convince him of such or someone who has earned his respect-like Chrom for the prior and Robin for the latter.

Weaknesses:

Pyschotic - This is a double-edged sword for Ganrel.  Since he does not care for his own health that much, this does lead to him getting into scrapes that are too big for him to handle, and moreso when he gets into a bloodlust.

Powerful Fighters - Gangrel is lithe and limber, able to strike a foe in an artery or cut a tendon.  Weakening a foe, but if he gets hit by those who are strong-built, and he is unable to kill them, it would hurt the 'Mad King' greatly and maybe kill him.

Untrustworthy - Because of his lust of hurting and killing, psychotic leanings, and ruthless cunning, Gangrel is one that makes most noble heart hard trust.

Mr L

Just wanted to point out that you can put in one more point in his stats.

Idej

Mr L

Quote from: Idej on April 15, 2016, 09:53:24 PM
Ooops I forgot about that :(

It's cool :) just wanted to point that out before it was missed proper

Angaroo

Just wanted to sneak in here really quick and say that I've been working on my character sheet and should have it finished sometime tomorrow or Sunday. *cartwheels back into the shadows*

Mr L

Quote from: Angaroo on April 15, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
Just wanted to sneak in here really quick and say that I've been working on my character sheet and should have it finished sometime tomorrow or Sunday. *cartwheels back into the shadows*

Take your time, we're not going anywhere :P