Wands out

Started by Cassivellaunus, March 04, 2021, 07:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassivellaunus

Harry Potter

I have two cravings for a Harry Potter game. We would be using the world but not the main character group. Basically think after the Battle of Hogwarts.

Idea 1

Bebhinn, a half Scottish half Irish, hufflepuff student in her 7th year. She's a mischievous prankster who loves baked goods, has a puppy sized labrador cerberus as a pet, and is wicked with charms. Your character could be from any house but it would be a game of cat and mouse trying to outdo the other in a prank war that ends with a confession of love.

Idea 2

This is a MxM game. I would play my Slytherin oc. He's tall, black hair, green eyes, and a wicked smile (when he smiles which isn't often). Your character is a meek hufflepuff who the badboy Slytherin has decided belongs to him. This would be a game where the Slytherin pursues your character trying to make him his. There would be bondage and things of the sort once the hufflepuff submits. Could also include a non-con scene or two. Exact kinks to be included are up for discussion and I might be willing to persue a Ravenclaw instead of a hufflepuff.

Cassivellaunus

Edited the MxM scenario a little.