Anesa

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SouthernKitty

Shadowclaw

SouthernKitty

American Woman

Shadowclaw

??? Not sure what that's about so I'll post a C word.

Continue

AmberStarfire

TheLegionary

Extraordinary [fluency in German!]

AmberStarfire

Fiendish (I don't really speak German. I just know the odd word of different languages, here and there. French more than others).

TheLegionary

gargantuan (well, for a second, I thought you were using the Jedi powers of your avatar)

AmberStarfire

Hellenic (I'm not sure about jedi) :)

TheLegionary

influence
(your avi looks like my favorite Star Wars' character, Mara Jade...but she did not begin as a Jedi!)

AmberStarfire

Jedi (If I'm not mistaken, she was a Mistryl bodyguard)

TheLegionary

Karrde (who are you talking about? Your avatar? Just reading about Shada, a Mystril bodyguard who is with Karrde, Mara Jade is far more interesting. ....wait! Karrde does not count)

Knight

AmberStarfire

Lord (ahh I'm getting mixed up. Mara Jade was the Emperor's hand).

TheLegionary

Mara (not again the same error! I just remembered you promised me a story once, but my Jedi senses tell me it is not going to happen! LOL)

Mystril

AmberStarfire

Nestle

(My word is my bond, TL. If I promise something, I do my best to keep that promise. I'm not sure if I promised directly or said something like 'I think we will roleplay in the future', but there's no reason we can't now).

TheLegionary

Obi-Wan Kenobi

(Never mind, Amber! It must be fun for both of us, not an obligation. I am tired of starting games that die due to the lack of interest or my poor skills.)

Ops, nothing to do with nestle.

outdoor

AmberStarfire

Poetry (I don't mind, really. I'd be happy to start up a Star Wars story with you, regardless of any obligation. I do have a few stories in the planning stages though and work is sapping my time, so I would be slow to get moving).