Childhood Best Friend M/M

Started by slytherindoctor, April 19, 2019, 08:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slytherindoctor

So I'm looking to do a story that involves childhood best friends falling in love with each other. So here's the basic outline of the story that I have in mind for each character:

MC and YC are both the same age. They live in the same town and went to the same school all their lives. However they're about to graduate from high school/college and are worried they'll never see each other again.

YC is energetic and easily excitable, although perhaps more easily depressed than MC. He's been very much so in love with MC for years and years, building up a romantic feeling towards him for a long time. And he gets jealous when MC spends time with other people, and easily starts to think of others as romantic rivals even when there's no romantic or sexual intentions at all. He's never had the courage to tell MC how he feels until he realizes that they might be seperated after graduation and he can't stand it.
MC is optimistic, happy go lucky, always smiling or humming. Energetic. He's also very oblivious and clumsy at times. He's completely oblivious to YC's feelings towards him even as everyone else notices it pretty quickly. Although he is sad to be seperated after graduation.

Give me a PM if it sounds interesting.