Exotic/Extreme system games sought, F Char for GM sorts!

Started by schnookums, April 16, 2019, 10:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

So it turns out that I'm not very good as a Gamemaster sort. I've got some games going on but I'm still a bit hungry for some more. I'm looking for something that pushes the boundaries. Monsters, undead, animals, that sort of thing. Definitely interested in taboo play of some sort. I will concede that I don't have any specific ideas but I'd love to brainstorm with a partner. I do have some basic ideas though:

From another world: Someone from the modern world ends up in a fantasy world somehow. Could be an MMO world that becomes real, could be a tabletop game that they get literally sucked into. Bonus points if there's gender bending, a male player become the female character they play.

Exiled: A princess is forced to flee her kingdom as their forces finally fall. Now she has to learn how to survive, and to eventually retake her kingdom.

Holy Diver (with apologies to Dio!): A young priestess/paladin is tasked to reclaim a remote church that has fallen into ruin. Little does she know that beneath the church lies a hotbed of evil (not necessarily inspired by Diablo, but I realize that there are some simliarities)

Kobolds!: I have a sexy kobold swashbucklery type. I wouldn't mind playing her.

Superheroines in Peril: I'd love to do a Superhero game with a younger/novice heroine discovering that not everything is like the comics. Also...

The Bat-Signal over Innsmouth: A superhero/lovecraft game. Our superheroine encountering Deep Ones? Sign me up!

So these are some of the basic plot ideas I have, but I'm open to suggestions as well. I'm looking for roughly a 50/50 split on smut and story. I'd like to keep things serious, no quest for magical dildos or having our heroine cursed to grow a penis. I try to play semi-realistically, meaning our heroine won't immediately enjoy being violated, but I'm not interested in playing the psychological damage of non-con either.  Ultimately we're just trying to have fun, right?

Kinks I'm especially interested in: Noncon/rape, bestiality, undead, creepy stuff (insects and suchlike), impregnation. Another theme I'd like to possibly explore is dangerous sex. Meaning that sex is potentially harmful beyond the obvious (like maybe a zombie's seed might drain the life of the heroine, or maybe the heroine getting knocked up could be dangerous in a Chestburster sort of fashion.) I've even grown curious about the possibility of sexual snuff. Mind you, such stuff would alter some of the ideas so it'd need to be discussed but I'll admit to being intrigued by it.

If any of this stuff even vaguely interests you either respond here or PM me. Thanks for looking!