Female looking for modern city-life scenarios

Started by yesiroleplay, January 30, 2011, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

Hey all.  Thanks for reading.

Justine is a farm girl now living in the big city.  Twenty years old and not nearly as sophisticated as she thinks, she's just a country girl trying to fit in. She's looking forward to excitement and new experiences.  Her pale skin, jet-black hair in a bowl cut, pale blue eyes, and delicate features draw her a lot of attention.  That's a good thing, right?  Well, maybe, or maybe not.  What is certain is that she's single, cute, and willing to explore.

Looking for an older partner of either gender that can play assertive, experienced, and mature.  This partner might have a sexual interest in Justine, or perhaps they want to exploit her looks or talents for other purposes.  Or possibly this person is actually genuine and caring, unlikely as that seems.

Besides her main romantic/relationship partner in this reality play, new friends around her own age are also more than welcome!
Perhaps someone from her apartment building, her college, or her job (which can change depending on how often she gets into trouble or hijinx).

quietone

I'd like to play a new friend in college. what city would this be set in?

Josh Hydren

He is in his early 20s working on his BA. Lives with two roommates off campus and works as a security guard several nights a week. He is new to the city having moved alot as a child. Has been going to the college for 2 semesters so far and spent his break working. Average build he has blue eyes, short brown hair and is 5 9'. Generally shy he doesn't have alot of friends outside his roommates. Other than that I'd like to keep his profile short for flexability in the story.
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear
The distant strains of triumph
...Burst agonized and clear!"

yesiroleplay

Welcome!

I think probably New York.  It's iconic for this sort of story.
Chicago works too and I'm a lot more familiar with it, having lived there for two decades.

But probably New York.

quietone

Sounds good. Personally I would prefer New York because i have spent slightly more time there compared with none in Chicago.  Looking forward to the RP :)
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear

yesiroleplay

I'll think I'll start it tomorrow evening after work.  Hoping for more interest, but two is enough to at least get started.

yesiroleplay

yesiroleplay

Sorry for the double post, but no edit privileges and I made a bad link
Mia culpa
Game thread is up

quietone

Just wanted you to know as it has become certain. I wont be on friday through sunday. Ill return on monday.
"As he defeated-dying-
On whose forbidden ear

stacysmith

Sunny

I would like to play too. Maybe be the love interest who turns out to be genuine.

Sunny King

23 years old, excelling in academics, he finished college early and started his own art firm. Sunny is a smart and efficient man who wants what he wants, upholding all he does with great class and dignity, quickly shutting down anyone who makes the mistake of insulting him. However behind this great man charisma stands one who is a bit lonely and has no real friends to confide in aside from his followers, fanatics and blood sucker clients.

What do you think?
Come and play with me.