News:

Main Menu

Blizzcon: 2011

Started by Callie Del Noire, October 21, 2011, 02:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 30, 2011, 12:26:34 AM
The start as normal 1st levels in their racial zones.

But..why? I thought Monks needed special trainers? @_@

Also..I wonder what Female Pandarens look like...I may have to play one and be a sexy panda Monk.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Wolfy on October 30, 2011, 12:25:29 PM
But..why? I thought Monks needed special trainers? @_@

Also..I wonder what Female Pandarens look like...I may have to play one and be a sexy panda Monk.

Didn't stop them from adding new trainers to the starting zones in catalcysm when race/class combos got expanded.

Though the starting zones may end up removing trainers entirely, because the only thing you'll need them for anymore in MoP is when you want to chance your spec. All abilities will be gained automatically through leveling.

meikle

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 30, 2011, 12:12:35 PM
Or as I call it now the six minute run. I got 93 mounts and want to gt a few more before 4.3 and the mountain press hit.
obviously the challenge isn't going to hold up three expansions down the line ... but it was certainly fun to try to clear Strat in 45 minutes in nothing but 5-man blues.
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Wolfy

Guys guys guys guys.

...Pandaren....Death Knight.

@_@

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on October 30, 2011, 03:16:47 PM
Guys guys guys guys.

...Pandaren....Death Knight.

@_@

No such creature.

ditto pandaren Warlock
Ditto Pandaren Paladin.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 30, 2011, 03:35:42 PM
No such creature.

ditto pandaren Warlock
Ditto Pandaren Paladin.

But..but...DK's can be any race. D:

TheGlyphstone

They didn't bother explaining Worgen or Goblin DKs either,

Shjade

I would imagine that from a gameplay perspective there will be no Pandaren DK's because of their dual-faction nature: DKs have their own quest path that does not involve forking to A or H at the end.

From a political perspective, I'm guessing Blizzard wanted to avoid undead pandas in the game.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Callie Del Noire

They gave reasons for why there was any but I can't recall at the moment   Of course I'm trying to get patterns for transmog. Enchanted Thorium Plate is a pain to research.

Wolfy

I just can't wait to be a female Panda Monk...I think it will be my main. <3

Aiden

Timed runs are awesome, I look forward to those challenge modes once more.

The female pandas in the tester area looked the same as male except for a bow on their ears.

Expect a new achievement for mounts in MoP, (my guess) I have over 100 right now and this is without raid mounts, 10/25 man heroic/ dungeon anything (Cata or LK) which can easily add another 10+ to my pages of mounts.

Primarch

Quote from: Aiden on October 24, 2011, 09:33:11 PM
Who gives a shit about Wow! It's all about Diablo 3 and Heart of the Swarm!
This, right here.

Jacqueline

I was a bit dissapointed, I kind of expected more new things about both Diablo 3 and Heart of Swarm, mind you I only play for the stories. I also don't like the new Kerrigan look, somewhow she looked more attractive before!

Maybe a release date you know, but hopefully they will release both game soonish.

Jacqueline

Oh something that I just read... the reason for delaying Diablo 3 was because they wanted more time to balance the rest of the difficulty levels, as they spent a lot of time with the normal one. That and making little changes, not massive you know, to the way skills work on the different classes. It looks like they got a lot of feedback from the beta, which will run a bit longer too.

TheGlyphstone

Yup - as per Blizzard standard, they'll come out 'when it's ready'. And they mean it too, unlike, say, Oblivion or Bioware - Blizzard's got the commercial muscle to tell their parent company to go shove it when there's pressure to release something unfinished.

Jacqueline

Yes that's for sure! I can't wait for Diablo 3, my first character will be a lady demon hunter. The good thing is that I can name her Elenwe without being worried about someone else taking the name, they already announced that there won't be any name issues like in WoW.

Aiden

Male Barbadian, named Korgoth! In honor of the one I had in D2!

Jacqueline

Sounds brutal, I might play a lady wizard too but I will probably just wait until I finish normal with my lady demon hunter, if I start with alts...

Shjade

I may not decide to own Diablo 3.

But if I do, I'll play a female monk.
◕/◕'s

Jacqueline

I like the female monk too, but the background image of the inventory, you know, it shows an artistic portrait of every class... but it's terrible for the female monk, it really looks like a boy even if the in-game model is quite pretty. I know that it would bother me to no end.

Aiden

For Wow players the annual pass is a good deal, I don't need it since my account is flagged for the Tyrel mount already but not a bad purchase.

I am buying the special edition box, its tradition.

Damn you blizzard, give me back my soul.

Shjade

Quote from: Elenwe on November 01, 2011, 06:02:41 AM
I like the female monk too, but the background image of the inventory, you know, it shows an artistic portrait of every class... but it's terrible for the female monk, it really looks like a boy even if the in-game model is quite pretty. I know that it would bother me to no end.

What can I say, tomboys do it for me. ;p
◕/◕'s

LunarSage

I've already got the name "Saotome" saved for my Panda Monk.  ;D

"Genma" was sadly already taken.   :-\

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Josietta

Quote from: Aiden on November 01, 2011, 11:50:08 AM
For Wow players the annual pass is a good deal, I don't need it since my account is flagged for the Tyrel mount already but not a bad purchase.

I am buying the special edition box, its tradition.

Damn you blizzard, give me back my soul.

Blizzard doesn't have your soul.. I do! mwhahahaha

and yes annual pass is good. We signed up!  We already pay monthly so why the heck not!?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Jacqueline

For people that don't play WoW it's obviously not a good choice, but for those that play regularly then yes it's a really nice gift from Blizzard.