News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Aiden and Huntress

Started by Huntress, November 10, 2008, 10:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntress

Tali, a pretty 18-year-old girl with dark red hair hanging in a braid to her hips, hid in the corner of the tiny, rundown building that used to house the church in which she'd grown up. She clung to a decaying statue, weeping, as the sun set behind a broken stained glass window. She rubbed a hand on her ripped blue jeans and pushed a strand of hair out of her face as she wondered what would happen to her.

Aiden

Sion was out for his evening jog when he nearly tripped over his unlaced shoes. Bending over to take care of it, both of the ear buds from his MP3 players feel to the sidewalk below him. A feint sound was coming out of the old abandoned church, he shrugged it off and was lifting the buds to his ear when he heard it again.

Stepping towards the building, he ran a hand through his sweat coated black hair, trying to calm his breathing and confirm his suspicions. He shook his head in paranoia, this was the type of stuff that started scary movies before the first victim was torn to pieces by a serial killer or some furry overgrown Chihuahua mutants.

Stopping at the door, he knocked, thinking it would scare off whatever was inside.
"Hello....."
His voice echoed through the dark building, the sounds drowned out by his.
"Anyone in here?"
Unintentionally stepping inside to get a better look.

Huntress

tali looked up, shocked that someone was in her hiding place and scared that he or she would try to kidnap her. She backed into the shadows like a scared kitten, trembling. Before her stood a very attractive man, dripping in sweat. He didn't look threatening, but she'd been threatened before and she wasn't sure what to do.
Suddenly, a gust of wind blew through the church and she shivered audibly, betraying her own presence. "Who's there?" she asked, terrified, voice a whimper.

Aiden

"Are you hurt?"
He was barely able to make out her figure in the darkened corner, her voice giving her gender away. Stepping closer to the corner slowly, with eyes watching carefully if this was a trick or some trap. Squatting down he was able to see the poor scared girl, her body visibly shaking.
"What's the matter? Do you need help?"

Huntress

"Who are you?" she asked softly, starting to cry softly. "Why are you here?" From the girl's thin frame, he could see she hadn't eaten much in a while. Her lips and hands were chapped; all of her clothing had holes. She trembled in the cool air, trying not to get her hopes up that this mysterious man would rescue her. She couldn't depend on fairytales; she knew that. But he looked so much like Prince Charming, and her father had always called her Cinderella.

Aiden

"I heard you crying as I was passing by, are you cold?"
He did not have anything to offer her but his sweat soaked wind breaker, it would do the opposite of keeping her warm.
"I'm Sion...what's your name?"
Edging closer he took offered a hand to help her up.

Huntress

"i'm fine," she whispered. "It nice to meet you, I'm tali" Her tone was soft and scared, but she let him pull her up. Her clothes looked like they were going to fall off of her. "I'm sorry to have interrupted your run"

Aiden

Her clothes were in worst shape then his windbreaker, they were likely to fall down, removing the jacket he wrapped it softly around her thin and delicate frame.
"It is fine, are you hungry? I was on my way back home...looks like you have had one hell of a day..."

Huntress

"i don't feel the hunger anymore" she whispered. "How do i know i can trust you?" she doesn't seem to understand the gesture in the jacket. "What do you want from me?"

Aiden

"You can't...you should be very cautious of people, but I can not leave you in a place like this."
He rubbed the girls shoulders, the evening began to chill and a small draft in the church lowered the temperature of the place within moments of each other.
"I want nothing of you...just come with me, my place is a bit nicer this abandoned church."
Stretching his hands out he went for hers, trying to lead her out of the gloomy long-condemned building.

Huntress

Tali nodded. "Fair enough." She followed him silently, arms wrapped around herself like she was trying to hold herself together.

Aiden

As they walked towards his condo, a few blocks away he walked beside her. Slowing down to match her timid and scared walk.
"Why where you in that church...First of all what is your name?"

Huntress

"tali," she whispered back. "a few reasons." She remained cryptic as she answered, not sure yet whether or not she could trust him.

Aiden

"Well it was not for the company, nor the food and hospitality..."
He tried to make light of the situation, noticing it was not really working.
"I'm Sion"
Arriving at the high rise he called a home, the doorman opened the door and gave the girl an weird look before waving them in. Walking into an elevator, he taped the top floor and waited for the elevator to get into motion.

Trieste

This topic will be placed on hold; details can be found in Huntress' intro thread.