searching for a 1x1 - fantasy or horror

Started by Dotley, June 22, 2010, 10:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotley

I'm new to the site and currently awaiting approval, but just can't help myself and would like to begin RPing! Following the rules of course, nothing above a PG-13 level and for now something non-romantic. I'm still a little shy, so will have to decline any group RPs at the moment.

The settings I'm currently in the mood for are fantasy or survival horror. Please post a reply in this topic is you are interested and we can work something out :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

woegman

I'm a huge fan of survivalist horror - zombie apocalypse being my specialty.  Any interest in that?

Dotley

Been a long while since I've done a zombie apocalypse! You've got my interest  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

woegman

Excellent *cackles evilly* So, ummm...shall we make a thread in the proper forum and proceed?  And are we going to do a simple, rules-free, free-flow sort of thing? 

Dotley

Sure! I'm ready to start when you are. I think I have a character in mind to use, are you alright with them being female? I've never used any sort of rule system, so if you'd prefer to use some sort of rule system you'd have to explain it to me, but I'm comfortable with it either way.
O&O's || A&A's

woegman

Nah, interactive story telling is fine, no rules needed :)  Go ahead and start, and I will jump in!

Dotley

Yay! Will get a thread and post up sometime later today  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

woegman

I look forward to it!  I will be leaving for the day shortly, but should be able to get some online time tonight :)

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

woegman