[Interest-Check]Zombieland Based RP[Recruiting 2 Female Characters]

Started by Dark Deception, October 09, 2010, 02:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Reign

Gravik

Lady Reign

Polymorph

I'll be dropping out I'm afraid. I just started a new job and I'm a bit overcommitted with RP's with my reduced time, sorry.

Dark Deception

All right so our last two players need to be one girl character and one guy character before we start.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

LucianLuna

Name Lucian
Nickname Dallas
Age 19
Height 6'
Weight 120 pounds
Gender male
Virgin yes
Cup Sizenot apply
Complexion fine
Markings/Tattoos Dragon tattoo on chest
Accessories small pendant of black onyx dragon with ruby eyes around neck
Past Occupationchef

Appearance

Written Appearance blond hair, blue eyes. fit body
Personality seems shy but is out going if someone approaches him first
Likes cooking, reading, swimming
Dislikes dying
Quirks Is a bit of a prankster
Education 12th grade
Talents Can cook, draw, and fight
Current Ambition survive
Weapons A small dagger
Items backpack, drawing supplies, couple cans of food.

Dark Deception

That pic you chose to use doesn't look like a ninteen year old lol. He looks in his 30s. Is that the guy from Buffy?  ???

Rachubka

It would be sort of funny to be killing zombies with a dude that looks like he's a vampire.

Gravik

Yes it would  :P
And Rachubka, what's the name of the model you used for your character?

Rachubka

Dark Deception

Because we haven't gotten anymore people and we're even 6/6, I just left it with us. Now...for posting. You may have to give me awhile lol. I can't say when I'll write the first post, but I will when I get the inspiration. Lately, I've just been lacking energy for writing. It's fun, but I see it as work also. It can be posted up today or tomorrow, it just depends on the mood I'm in but once I get it done, I'll be good. Introductions suck.

Also, Lucian, I'm not accepting anymore people. I would have if there was another girl, but no one is interested in this but the people currently in. Also, you use the same name and profile picture for all your role plays, you didn't even "try" to write a profile, and you're saying a man deep in his thirties is 19. It's not going to work.

Lady Reign

Rachubka

TheGlyphstone

Well, being in a zombpocalypse could age you really fast. ;D

Gravik

jobe352

Sorry it took me forever to post, Dark!

I see someone dropped out...I'd happily step up if you needed another body. :-) Lemme know, 'cause I'll start making my profile.

Dark Deception

Because my exam was cancelled today (last-minute notice), which means I studied for no reason v_v, I will be writing up the post today. I won't call it Walmart because that's a copyright name. It will still be Walmart, but it'll have a different name. How about Waldos or something (I know horrible)? I won't be returning to my dorm for awhile, so feel free to submit some names for the super market for when I come back, I can just choose one randomly. I'm sure someone can come up with something way better than that lol. We could call it Wally World since it was a nickname but not copyright.

jobe352

Dark Deception

Okay, so, I would have wrote this thing today as I had promised, but I got this French paper I need to write (completely forgot about it), I got an exam Thursday, and then an exam Friday. As for the planning of the first post and how it's going, I was going to write an outline of the super market so you'll know where everything is. I will also have marked on that image red, hot spots where zombies are, and there's also a boss hidden in the super market, which I will mark with a skull. The intention here though is to meet everyone, and it's wise to take out the zombies first before confronting the boss that way you don't have him and all those zombies to deal with. I only gave away the strategy for this one, but I won't on the next missions, and neither will my character since he pretty much is the "follow the leader" type. So we'll see which character has the personality to lead. It'll come naturally trust me. Even though I got all this stuff to study for, chances are I'm probably going to procrastinate or not do it, and so I'll be able to finish the map and write the diagram. I'm just not going to give a day because I don't even know. o_o I'm tired of making guarantees when all this crap keeps popping up.

Also, I decided to change the set up a bit. There will be missions, but how we're going to do this is, at the very beginning of this RP (thus the first mission mentioned) there's going to be this super market thing. Once that concludes (with the destruction of the boss), the mission scenario will end, but not the thread. We'll be continuing on from there when the first boss is killed, and whenever we get to another building no matter where it is or what kind of building it is, there will be another mission mode, and I'll have a new map stating where is where. If we secure an apartment complex or something, then yeah, we'll just be sleeping pretty and maybe have our characters bond more.

We'll go all over the place with this idea. Amusement parks, museums, whatever you guys' characters want to do before we focus entirely on the main plot to find the land of the living, which I believe we all agreed was going to be England.

Dark Deception

This paper is actually coming pretty fast, so we'll see.

Dark Deception

All right, I finished. I should have the IC and then the OOC up in a few hours. If we got a good group going, I might allow some more people to enter the RP. That is of course after our characters have gotten to know each other.

Gravik

Dark Deception

Lady Reign