Vampire the Masquerade - Interest Check - Players and STs wanted

Started by AndyZ, April 28, 2011, 06:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellion000

Sorry for the delay, folks. This is still in the works, but Finals week is kicking off at my college on Monday, and well... that's where my focus lies right now.

Blitzy

No. Not allowed, Hellion. There's no way Real Life should come before us here. Nu uh.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Hellion000

Blitzy

Hellion000

Quote from: Blitzy on May 06, 2011, 08:22:46 AMThere's no way Real Life should come before us here.

It can't come before you. What about on you?

Phyrfaerie

I have seen Real Life's ejaculate. Its an awesome spread, clear across the face of whomever its bitchslapping, and you can really see the ropes of commitment, the gush of activity and the white jizz of reality as it throat fucks you. I envy you not, Hellion. *pats back*

Hellion000

Alright. Finals are over. If you're still interested in this, sound off.

Kirinis

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blitzy

TheVillain

Also kind of curious.

Edit:- Heh, got it. An indie Samedi Necromancer who walks the Path of Ash.

So basically a hawaiian shirt wearing vamp who looks (and usually smells) like a rotting corpse who is hiding the fact that he can magically interact with the dead, even see and/or enter into 'The Shadowlands' - a realm that is essentially the stillborn twin of normal reality, a sort of waiting room for the dead before they move on to the after life.

Second Edit:- On second thought, I've got enough on my plate as is. Good luck with the game though.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

RubySlippers

Hellion000

Alright then.

Start writing up the characters.

Sect: Camarilla, Indie, or Anarchs (which are Cam Lite in my mind).

Clans: No exotic bloodlines without previously discussing with me the whats and wherefores. *Please note the following Bloodlines/Clans/Sects are outright banned: True Brujah, Nagaraja, Baali, Kiyasid, Cappadocian, Harbingers of Skulls, Salubri, Gargoyle (free or bound), Old Clan Tzimisce, or any of the Dark Ages: Vampire extinct Bloodlines.

Power Levels: Starting grade characters. 7/5/3 Attributes; 13/9/5 Abilities; 5 BG; 3 Disciplines; 7 Virtues (unless you're on a Path); 15 Freebie Points; and no more than 7 pts in Flaws (You may elect to take as many points in Merits as you have available freebies.)

Setting: South and East Texas. The centerpoint of the campaign is going to be the Houston area, but you don't have to be from there.

Further information will be forthcoming as I get character sheets.

AndyZ

Amanda Kyleson - Malkavian - 9th Generation - Nature Visionary Demeanor Child

Camarilla (Although I can have her moved to Anarch as well)

Strength 1 Dexterity 3 Stamina 2 Charisma 3 Manipulation 2 Appearance 3 Perception 4 Intelligence 4 Wits 3

Alertness 3 Athletics 1 Empathy 3 Expression 1 Intimidation 1 Malkavian Time 1 Subterfuge 3

Drive 1 Firearms 3 Performance 1 Security 1 Stealth 3

Academics 1 Investigation 1 Occult 3

Auspex 1 Dementation 1 Obfuscate 1

Generation 4 Herd 2 Mentor 2 Retainer 1

Conscience 4 Self-Control 3 Courage 3 Humanity 7 Willpower 6

Concentration 1 Daredevil 3
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Blitzy

RubySlippers

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/10929?message=true

My basic sheet, I went with a pretty new vampire an embrace by a thin blooded 14th generation that took so is 15th generation. Its not that bad there are drawbacks but three benefits she won't die as fast from sunlight, she can have children so technically should also enjoy regular sex (well a male vampire of her generation can make children so his stuff must work well enough for that) but the kiss is still fun. I figure she can blend in well to society and her blood is so thin its unlikely a blood curse will affect her from the head of the clan antideluvian master, not that she would even have a clue what clan that is.

I'll be fleshing her out.

Hope she is ok I tried to balance out an average sort of woman with a profession and would not overtly stand out to much on sight, high appearance has drawbacks. Body language and overt something there that just makes her sexy are harder to pin down to authorities. Friendly face helps there to she just reminds people of that someone they knew so three observers might have different descriptions.

Disciplines I'm not sure about I want to take ones based off what SHE would think a vampire could do and using the average modern movie sterotypes. Her mentor is a Camarilla older Caitiff with status and allbut no one was there to teach her beyond the usual Sire stay out of the sun, drink blood and don't let mortals find out what you are and she managed for a few months to survive learning on the job so to speak. I was thinking -

Fortitude (everyone knows vampires are tough bastards taking bullet wounds and punches like it was nothing once your seasoned enough)

Flight - gargoyle discipline (come on the lost boy vampires flew around, in Forever Night and in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie plus Salems Lot so of course they can fly she is not a gargoyle just developed this as something she thought vampires could do I can change this there are many options after all but it would fit the genre)

Obfuscate (they are always popping in and out from mortal sight in the Fright Night movies and they are restless spirits ever see Dracula the Black Prince at the end so sure fits to)

Are these ok? All would be at 1 Dot and can only go up to 3 Dots due to her generation beng so high.

AndyZ

By the way, Ruby, did you mean to block me or is the server goofing?  Because I don't think I've ever actually PMed you and now it's not letting me.

If I did something and you don't want me in the same game as you, just let me know and I'll step down.

Blitzy

TheVillain

Ah hell, with that ripe a setting?

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/10936

Name: The Bogeyman [Born Zachery Babineoux but is all too aware that names have power that can be used against you.

Appearance: As in line with the Samedi bloodline, The Bogeyman looks like his body has continued to rot as it would if he had just plain died. He probably has a decent looking guy once, but he doesn't any more.

Short Bio: The Bogeyman was born from a family of witches in the swamps of Louisiana. Raised in arcane lore, he understood that as a male in the family he'd never get to actually use any magic but that was alright. Magic wasn't all about spells after all, there was real wisdom among the advice.

That changed when he got a job at the local hospital, and discovered a "body" among the garbage near the morgue. Apparently targeted, it appears that the goal was to use Zach as a weapon against his family by his sire. Fortunately, the magic of the Babineoux was enough to at least break his connection to his sire at the oppurtune moment.

Free, becoming a Samedi vampire has opened up some paths of magic that weren't available before. Zach has taken to drifting to explore this magic and his vampiric nature, both of which he's taken to uncomfortably well so far. Now he is close to the dead even by Vampire standard, claiming that when the conditions are right he can see and talk to the dead- even vampires who have experienced their final death. For now, he lives in a small camper hitched to the back of an old car- but the wily Cajun always has something up his sleeve.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Blitzy

RubySlippers

That is true sadly, cool idea though.

But you could take a Nosferatu and take the Semedi weakness as your deformity, they have an Appearance of ZERO being partially a rotten corpse due to a reduced ability to fend off the years counts in my view. You just will be a bit more - er, preserved than the clan you wanted long term.

Blitzy

Quote from: AndyZ on May 15, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
By the way, Ruby, did you mean to block me or is the server goofing?  Because I don't think I've ever actually PMed you and now it's not letting me.

If I did something and you don't want me in the same game as you, just let me know and I'll step down.

Ruby, did you see this? Please let us know if you have him blocked or something so we can figure out how to deal with it. :)

(Ignore if you've already talked to him.)

TheVillain

When did he say that?

Granted I have no idea what the extinct bloodlines from the Dark Ages are, but I figured since the fluff says the Samedi weren't even around until the Victorian ages that they wouldn't be there.

So, basically- I'd like to hear him say that they're banned but I appreciate you bringing that to my attention.

Blitzy

Right on this page, Villain. If you'd just look up at the last post he made, you'll see it.

Copied and bolded/reddened so you can see it.

Quote from: Hellion000 on May 15, 2011, 12:41:14 PM
Alright then.

Start writing up the characters.

Sect: Camarilla, Indie, or Anarchs (which are Cam Lite in my mind).

Clans: No exotic bloodlines without previously discussing with me the whats and wherefores. *Please note the following Bloodlines/Clans/Sects are outright banned: True Brujah, Nagaraja, Baali, Kiyasid, Cappadocian, Harbingers of Skulls, Salubri, Gargoyle (free or bound), Old Clan Tzimisce, or any of the Dark Ages: Vampire extinct Bloodlines.

Power Levels: Starting grade characters. 7/5/3 Attributes; 13/9/5 Abilities; 5 BG; 3 Disciplines; 7 Virtues (unless you're on a Path); 15 Freebie Points; and no more than 7 pts in Flaws (You may elect to take as many points in Merits as you have available freebies.)

Setting: South and East Texas. The centerpoint of the campaign is going to be the Houston area, but you don't have to be from there.

Further information will be forthcoming as I get character sheets.

TheVillain