News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

Quote from: kalen on September 21, 2007, 10:32:00 AM
I meant about Cherri's master, not about the post count.. I'm trying to GET you more posts, remember?

Master?  *peals of laughter*  hmm... Kate's been called a lot of things before, but never master *giggle*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Try it.. I'm betting she'd LIKE being called master

Cherri Tart

tell you what, i'll try it, and after she takes me out to the garage and shows me how much she likes it, i'll write you a very nice letter, thanking your for suggesting it (fulls of lots of censored words, and poorly typed because it's hard to type when your bottom hurts too much to sit down).  *sticks out tonge and makes raspberry noises at Kalen*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

Hehe. You two been out singing lately, btw? :)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

lol - oh, god, the kareoke thing, you mean?  *blushes*  umm... not recently... i'd forgotten! :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

Hehe. As you see, I haven't. ;)

On Off page:

Bliss

*shrieks and squirms* Oh hells no!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on September 21, 2007, 11:57:38 AM
*shrieks and squirms* Oh hells no!

*giggles* umm... where did that come from?  *laughs*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

...I hate when I click NEW and it shows me the last post on the SECOND to last page... and then I make a post that makes no sense.
Was in reference to this:

Quote from: kalen on September 21, 2007, 10:41:01 AM
Noogie?

*pulls Bliss across his knee and tugs her pants down*

Spanking time.. who wants to help me?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

lol - ok, that makes WAY more sense now :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Other than Bliss not wanting to spank Cherri... that part throws me ;)

Cherri Tart

*laughs*  she's afraid she'll become addicted ;)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

*chuckles and waves that lovely Official Spanker's License* It's not an addiction if it's a vocation...
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Can I just remind those who are about to possibly, maybe, perhaps get carried away, that this board is in the public area of the site?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Bliss

...*quietly pockets the license and drags everybody down for fluffy (fully dressed) snuggles*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

kongming

Innocent happy hugging for the win.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Bliss

7800! ^_^

We should start laying bets on when I'm going to hit 10K!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on September 22, 2007, 12:45:38 PM
7800! ^_^

We should start laying bets on when I'm going to hit 10K!

October 31 ftw!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Oooh, 2200 posts in 39 days... can I do it, folks?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

lol - i have faith in you, Bliss *giggles*  going to really have to step up to do it, though - should we use the carrot and the stick method?  ;D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

I can provide the stick. :)

On Off page:

Bliss

Hey, you know how to do your part, Steel. :)

What would be my carrot/prize, Cherri?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

hmm...  naked pictures of Mr S?  oh, wait... that's more like the stick, isn't it? *Grins*  how about everyone on E forming a spanking machine and making you crawl thru it *giggle*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

What the? You told me you liked those! No more pictures for you, Cherri.  >:(

On Off page:

Bliss

*hugs and pats Steel* You'll have to send them to me instead. *seeeeerious nod*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3