F seeking M/GM for NC or Ex game

Started by Jaded, July 30, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I would love to find a system game, or a freeform game that heavily leans on a system as inspiration and uses some sort of randomness.  I would prefer the other player takes the role of GM, but am willing to discuss other options to see if we can figure something out. 

I like a decent mix of smut and plot and generally prefer a bit of lead in to the first smutty scene.  Enough that I can get a sense for my character.

In terms of smutty content, I am interested in non-consensual to extreme.  I don't tend to enjoy writing romance, and will rarely if ever want to include it.  Otherwise, I am fairly open as to what we include.  Nonconsensual is the minimum (though I am open to discussion on the method), but I am willing to at least discuss most anything else.  My biggest on is probably multiple male partners for my character at once, but it isn't a requirement. 

A few point form ideas.  I am certainly willing to expand, change, or discuss any of them.

Buffy Roleplaying Game:  A new slayer, in over her head and facing foes that are both numerous and powerful.  I could see it being modern (and ignoring some of the canon plot) or potentially historical. 

Vampire: the Masquerade:  A newly embraced Vampire is caught between the Sabbat, the Camarilla, and worse.  A pawn in a game beyond her understanding.

Werewolf: the Apocalypse:  A Fera or Silent Strider out in the world on a mission, pursued by Black Spiral Dancers, Fomori, and worse. 

Hunter: the Vigil:  A woman discovers just what goes bump in the night.  She vows to hunt it, to make the world a safer place, but a shotgun is hardly suitable for hunting a monster.

Pathfinder:  A Paladin on a holy quest.  A Wizard in search of knowledge.  A Rogue after the big score. 

CthulhuTech:  A FSB Agent is sent to investigate a cult (under cover or not), and finds herself in over her head.

Savage Worlds (Deadlands Reloaded or Achtung Cthulhu): A woman heads west in search of adventure.  An archaeologist ventures into untamed ruins.

Edge of the Empire: A smuggler is trying to make a living under the noise of the Empire, and forced to deal with all manner of unsavoury sort to do so.

Age of Rebellion:  A lone commando is sent on a mission to disrupt the Empire.

Force and Destiny:  A former Jedi (or similar) is hunted by the Empire, or attempts to assist the Rebellion.

PM me if interested!  Thanks :-)

ChainsawAdams

so I was just curious.  The only storylines your seeking a GM for were the scenario's you listed?  If you had more I'd love to hear them.  Being the GM is what comes most naturally to me.
I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0