News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Edge Problems

Started by Deamonbane, September 30, 2016, 10:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Okay, so I've been having some issues with Chrome lately, mostly because it chews up so much memory that it bogs the rest of the computer down. I know, but that's an issue for another topic. Anyways, I've been giving Microsoft Edge a try, and so far it's been pretty great. It runs light, and with a new update it allows extensions such as adblockers, lazarus and the like. Anyways, the one problem I've been having so far with it has been Elliquiy-specific.

The only problem is that whenever I try to use the shortcuts for bold, italics, images, urls, you know the one that will put in [ img] [ /img] without having to type it out, it just doesn't work. I click and nothing. I'm not very computer savvy, so it might not be a problem with Edge at all, and I'm just doing something wrong.

Any ideas?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

When you go to the Preview screen there is an arrow in red brackets on a button at the end of the second line of buttons.  Click that and see if it clears up your problem.  It says Toggle View when you hover over it but I don't know what it toggles.  I've clicked it accidentally a couple times and it messes things up for me.

Deamonbane

Tried it, but no dice. Thanks though.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Sorry.  I was hoping that would work.  Good luck with this.